Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Joy Heals



Friday, August 24, 2007


Dear One,

I am laughter. I am joy. I am gladness. I am gaiety.When My children see Me and know Me as laughter, joy, gladness and gaiety, then they truly know Me.My personality has been maligned in the past because My children have only known what religion has said that I am like, austere, judgmental and demanding. But you know the joy and gaiety that you have from our times together and the freshness and vitality that the joyful times produce.There is great power in love but there is also magnificent power in joy because joy also produces miracles, first in the emotions and then resulting in healing in the body.There is joy in knowing Me. Joy and laughter and gladness and gaiety produce prosperity because your soul prospers when you are light hearted. A prosperous soul produces prosperity in all areas of your life.Joy is not reserved for when things are going right in your life. Joy is a balm like love. It takes you out of macabre thinking and transfers you to happy, marvelous thoughts. Then health and prosperity become yours.

Love, God III John 2
Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 4:19 AM
Labels: ,

No comments: