Monday, August 6, 2007

"Mr. Fix It"

" Grandson's Jarrett and Nathan doing the dishes"

Dear Ones,
You need the ultimate Mr. Fix-It in every problem that you encounter.
On some problems you need a total fix where you only sit and watch Me perform My miracles.
In other problems that require a change in you, in your attitudes or actions, I, as Mr. Fix-It, will tell you how to change yourself so that your contribution to the problem is taken care of and then the situation can resolve, with My help and your prayers.
Fixing things is no problem to Me. I’m used to My children breaking things (creating problems or contributing to them). As your Father who knows how to fix things, I’m use to My children calling on me to come into their situations and perform My Fatherly duties and fix them or show you how to fix your part of them.
I have a much more voluminous working crew at My disposal than the Mr. Fix-Its in your dimension. Also, we never sleep, so we’re working on the solutions when you are asleep as well as when you are awake. Try your best not to cause your mental interferences in the form of worry, anxiety, fretting, and so forth, to impede Our work. We work better when there is no earthly static cutting off our power.
Love, God
Psalm 121:1-8

No comments: