Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Healing Balm

"photo taken on our drive to view the autumn colors in Arkansas"
Dear One,
Love is the power within the famous balm of Gilead. Love covers like a balm. Love flows over people and into people and heals emotions, heals injured souls, heals devastating memories, heals unreal expectations, heals sick bodies, heals every imperfection.
Love can actually be felt mentally and spiritually and physically. Love has the power to heal, to resurrect, to restore and to recreate.
My children do not completely trust the power of My love to perform miracles, to heal the sick and to restore relationships.
Begin to trust My love to cover every imperfection, every illness, every conflict, every abuse, everything lacking in perfection in your life.
Trusting in My love is the basis of faith.
Love, God

Jeremiah 8:22
I Corinthians 13:4-7
Romans 8:38 and 39

No comments: