Monday, August 6, 2007

"The Runaway Children"


"a few of our fabulous family"

Dear One,
To be My child and refuse to know Me intimately is like being a run away child of your own choice. You couldn’t be an abandoned child because I have not, nor would ever, abandon you. I’ve provided My love letters to you so that you can begin to know every detail about My nature, and I came to earth in the human form of Jesus so that you might more fully know My personality, and I sent the Holy Spirit (My presence) so that you might personally and intimately know Me. I have provided all that you need to KNOW Me, know My help, know My provisions, know My power, know My strength, know My abilities. My children act as though I have abandoned them because I am not physically with them. I told you that I would not leave you as orphans but that I would come to you. I have come to you in the person of the Holy Spirit. I said that I would be in you. I come into your spirit when you invite Me and I live in you to guide you and comfort you. Many have refused to make the choice I gave them to take advantage of My instructions to receive My Spirit, and they have refused His help; therefore they are not overcoming all that the devil brought to the world when man allowed him to enter it. They are not overcoming depression and oppression because their life source has not been rooted and grounded in My Spirit. Their life source is rooted and grounded in other things that bring curses to them. The only real life is in My Spirit. Encourage all men to Know Me, to become intimately acquainted with Me and grounded in Me. They can begin to know Me by reading about Jesus, the Word. Through Him they will become acquainted with Me because He was My mirror image in the earth, the revelation of My character. Then they can choose to begin to commune and fellowship with Me through and with My Holy Spirit. I have never cut anyone off from the vine. Many have cut themselves off from the source of life, who is My Holy Spirit. I never cut the cord.
Love, God
John chapters 14, 15 and 16
Philippians 3:8-15
I John 2:3 I John 3:16 I John 1:3
Colossians 2:8

No comments: