Monday, August 6, 2007

"Flow With th eGo"

A quiet place where peace is abundant, our porch

Dear One,
You’ve heard it said that you must, “Go with the flow.” I say that you must also, “Flow with the go.”When things look like they are ”going” wrong or the “going gets difficult,” if you flow right along with it, without getting upset with the people involved and without getting angry or judgmental or hurt, then you will see the situation change for the better in a very short time. When you flow with what is going on without adding to the conflict, confusion, anger or judgment in the situation, then My angels can speedily bring peace and love to the situation. I told you to keep peace with all men and to oppose no man. I also told you that if someone strikes you on the cheek that you should offer the other cheek. I was telling you, in essence, to flow with whatever is going on. Don’t add fuel to an existing fire or it will explode like a volcano spreading molten lava, burning you and many, many others. Additional fuel never put out a fire. It only adds explosive power to it. The Living Waters of My Spirit spreads love all the time and love covers all fires and extinguishes them.You again have choice, either add fuel to a fire or cover it with love which puts it out.
Love, God
I Corinthians 14:33 Ephesians 4:3 Matthew 5:39
photo from michrose2000

No comments: