Monday, August 27, 2007

Stand Fast






Stand Fast 1992 patience and faith, Oct. 23

Stand Fast Dear One, To “stand fast” spiritually means to stand in faith, never wavering, believing that I will bless you in every situation.To “stand fast” spiritually also means that you stand firmly against your demonic enemies and their onslaughts, that you are not moved by their trickery and mental deceits.To “stand fast” spiritually also means that you will persist in prayer even when all visible signs look as though there is no answer to your prayers.To “stand fast” spiritually also means that you stand tall and strong and immovable in your position as My child, knowing your authority and your legal inheritance as My child.You actually have a choice. You can either “stand fast” or you can lay down and accept defeat, but My desire is that all of My children “stand fast” until every one of My blessings are manifested in your lives.The blessings are already yours. You legally own them.Don’t be tricked and manipulated by the enemy into believing that you can’t obtain all of your inheritance. It’s yours. My will has already been probated. You only need to collect all of the abundance of blessings that are contained in your inheritance. You do that by faith and patience.Love, GodGalatians 5:1John 10:10
Labels: 1992 patience and faith, Oct. 23

No comments: