Monday, August 6, 2007

"Lack or Abundance"

Our son Jon and his wife Jaycee, their sons, Neil, Nathan, Jarrett, and Stephen
Dear One,
Why would any father ever want his children poor and sickly and burdened? What kind of a father would want that for his children? Only a father who is the father of poverty and sickness and burdens, that’s the only one who would want those horrible things for his children, and that one is the father of lies and he is the devil. He has deceived My children into believing they only deserve lack in all the good things of life..I created you to live in surroundings full of beauty and an abundance of everything. That is My intention for all of My children. Does that sound like I want you lacking in anything? No. Lack is not your legacy.When you stop believing in lack, things will change from living the lie that you have been told. When you start believing in prosperity in every area of your life, then you are living under My new covenant, the covenant of the good news. And that good news is that you are My children and I created you to live the best and the highest life available to people in the earth. I put man in a garden, not in a cemetery. My children have believed the father of lies and have allowed him to create a cemetery in the earth, full of death and destruction and war and poverty and sickness and unnecessary burdens. Reveal the lies as what they are and start living the life of My truth, the Good News. And the Good news is that I want you to live in your world like I live in My kingdom, filled with the abundance of good things. My sons and daughters deserve the best of everything because they are My children. Would you be pleased if your children lived their lives lacking all good things? Of course not. My legacy to My children is abundance in all things. The children of kings always have the very best and they believe their father wants them to have the very best, unless they have believed lies that convince them otherwise. It all comes down to who you believe. Do you believe Me or do you believe the father of lies? My children who truly know Me will believe Me and will begin to expect the highest and the best of everything. Love, God

No comments: