Monday, August 6, 2007

"My Image"


Dear One,
You have a wonderful pattern in the person of Jesus Christ. Man needed a visual pattern of My personality, the loving Heavenly Father. Jesus was that one, the God personality who came to earth to experientially show men what I am like. When He came He spoke My words so that men could audibly hear My words. The conversations in which religious men told to others about Me were not only incomplete, they were polluted with religion’s views of My personality.The perfect God Image, God Pattern, was sent from Me who would follow My instructions and speak My words so that men might finally have the true image of Me. Jesus completed His work and the producer of that image, the Holy Spirit, became available to men so that He might produce the same image of Me in all men. I desire that My image might be reproduced over and over again in men. Only My words from My Spirit can reproduce My personality in the earth. The Holy Spirit is the only power who can reproduce true spiritual characteristics in earthly men. He has been sent to do that very job, reproduce My characteristics in men. Men are looking for God patterns. They are looking for people who speak My words of love and they are looking for people who speak of My forgiveness and My acceptance and My mercy and My freedom to all men. Images are what people are after, not doctrine or rhetoric or rules. Men look for true images of Me so that they can find Me acceptable and forgiving and loving, and then they will come to Me. Religion has not given them My true image. I want to draw all men to Me, and My children are the only ones who can represent Me to other men by their loving personalities.Allow Me to reproduce Myself in you so that you might become My image of love in the earth.Listen to My Words and heed My words until you can say, as Jesus said, “ If you have seen Me you have seen the Father.”
Love, God
John 17:21 Galatians 5:22
photo compliments of Richard Nix at www.flicker.com

No comments: