Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Father and Child

"Our son Jon and his firstborn Neil, a proud day."

Dear One,
You do the praying and let Me do the work.
You provide the faith and let Me do the labor.
Sometimes you interfere with My ability to complete the work because of your eagerness to help. You often suggest to Me the way I should perform My work and in doing that you slow down the process.
Either I am the supplier or all your needs or you are the supplier.
Patience from you is needed in all instances because you must allow Me to perform My work the way I know how to do it. My work is perfect in every way and it brings answers to your prayers when you allow me to be the Almighty One. Many times My children doubt that I am the Almighty and consider themselves the mighty ones.
Allow Me to be the Father and you remain My child, to be cared for and nurtured and blessed. Take your place as the honored one. Don’t forget who’s the Daddy in this relationship.
Love, God
Philippians 4:19

No comments: