Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Love is Magnetic



Love is Magnetic
Dear One,

Love is a magnet, drawing people and animals to it.No one has ever run away from love that is unconditional. Every person and every animal runs to it and embraces it.You’ve seen how moths are attracted to light. It is the same with everything with breath in it, being drawn to love is an innate longing.Love has similar warming qualities to the human emotions as warmth that surrounds light. It softens the hardest hearts.If you ever doubt that love has powers, just consider the transformation that a hardened criminal has undergone when he has accepted Me and My life changing abilities.There is nothing in the earth as powerful as the transforming ability of My love in the rebirth miracle that happens to My children when they become new creatures in Christ. That is more powerful than causing the sun to stand still or the sea to part or the dead to be raised or the sick to be healed. It’s the same power, but it is recreation power in the rebirth.Rebirth in the lives of My children is the greatest, most powerful miracle available to men. The miracle doesn’t stop there because My Life and presence within a man continues to recreate My love in his entire personality. I work from within to duplicate My love in human vessels. That is the ultimate miracle, changing a body filled with hate into a body filled with love. I change the selfish man into a selfless man. That’s a miracle and it is worthy of your awe. You should marvel at that miracle constantly. I’m still in the creation and recreation business.

Love, God Romans 8:11
Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 4:22 AM
Labels: ,

No comments: