Monday, August 6, 2007

Don't Eat Garbage!"

"photo is our Grandson Jesse eating chocolate!"

Dear One,
Moving heaven and earth is easy for Me. It only takes faith and love on your part. It takes trusting Me and My working forces to do what I have promised.
Faith will move mountains because you believe it, and if you believe in My ability to do it then you will see it and experience it.
Nothing is impossible. Moving mountains is easy.
Parting seas is easy.
Healing the sick is easy.
Resurrecting the dead is easy.
Changing lives is easy.
All of it is easy for Me.
The hard part is getting My children to believe that I will do what I promised. Man believes Me completely when He hears My words of affirmation, that I WILL do what I have said I will do. Then man has no problem believing. That is one of the reasons why I speak to My children, to affirm my promises.
If there is a mountain to be moved I will do it.
If there are seas to part, I will do it.
If there are sick to be healed, I will do it.
If there are hearts to be changed, I will do it.
I WILL DO IT.
Love, God
Romans 4:21
Hebrews 10:23 and 24

No comments: