Monday, August 6, 2007

"Private Tutoring"


Dear Ones,
Private tutoring. That’s what our private times together are, they are private tutoring sessions. Private tutors work within the framework of the student’s personality and educational needs. I do the same thing except even deeper and more thorough because I know you intimately because I live inside of you. I know your spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical needs. I know just what to say to you because I know your thoughts and needs at the time. An earthly private tutor follows a set course of teaching but I don’t. I teach you what you can assimilate at the time and I don’t overload you with extra teachings so that they become burdensome. I know exactly how much knowledge to dispense so that you will do the research that you need to make your studies effective. Only the very wealthy can afford to hire private tutors for their children. You have Me, the Creator of the Universe, the all knowing, the ultimate wisdom, as your teacher. Therefore, success is guaranteed if you will keep our appointments and be in a receiving mood and attitude to learn. Your mind can handle all that I teach because I created your mind to receive My Words. Earthly tutors give grades for tests, but I don’t give tests and I don’t give grades. The natural activity that occurs when you allow Me to tutor you is success and prosperity in every area of your life. Those are the rewards that are the results of our times together when I instruct you.Let’s also have music sessions when we get together. In schools and in tutoring sessions music is a nice respite for the emotions of the students. Music brings joy and gladness to the mind. Sing the familiar songs that I bring to your mind and record the new songs I deliver to you. Then you will have a delightful day because of the wisdom I’ve given you for that day and the songs we’ve sung together that day. Music makes merry and wisdom causes the mind to soar to new heights. Love, God John 16:13John 4:23

No comments: