Monday, August 6, 2007

Nothing Can Separate Us


Dear One,
Nothing can separate us because We are one.
I am in you and you are in Me.
I move and walk and talk in you, and you move and walk and talk in Me.
Yes, we are one.
I have you constantly on My mind.
You will stay on top of all the elementary things of your world if you constantly have Me on your mind.
I said I would keep you in perfect peace when your mind is stayed on Me.
When you are as conscious of Me as I am conscious of you, then We will be completely of one mind, too, just like we are one in the Spirit.
When We are truly one, then your walking in love is easy for you because you are baptized (immersed) in My love, because I am love. When We are one, you become love, just like Me.
When We are truly one, then your walking in peace is easy because you are baptized (immersed) in peace.
When We are truly one, then your walking in faith and joy and goodness and kindness and mercy are easy, because you are baptized (immersed) in all of them.
When We are truly one, and your mind is stayed on Me, love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, faith and mercy will flow from you like a river.
Remember that you are always on and in My mind because My thoughts are on you. You are the apple of My eye.
Love, God
Psalm 37:37
John 17:21

No comments: