Sunday, August 19, 2007

Single Minded

"It's amazing Autumn in our part of the country"
Dear One,
Remember to keep your mind on Me and My supernatural abilities. Keep your mind heaven-conscious rather than earth-conscious. Your citizenship is with Me, so keep your mind occupied with the things I have done in your life and the lives of others.
You won’t be double minded if your mind concentrates on Me. When you do achieve that concentration, you will operate in spiritual faith rather than operating in mental fear.
Subject your mind to My spirit and you will know things before they happen. You will also have My wisdom in all situations. You will have immeasurable faith and the peace that passes understanding because your mind is devoted to Me and My love for you.
Double mindedness will get you nothing good. Spiritual single mindedness will get you everything good and the abundant life that I promised you.
Love, God

James 4:8
Romans 8:5&6

No comments: