Monday, August 6, 2007

"Truth"


Dear One,
My words to you are timeless. They are timeless because they are full of power. They are timeless because there is no time in the spiritual dimension. They are timeless because they are truth. Truth never changes. Truth is constant. Truth is forever to you because you are time conscious. My words transform human hearts. My words transform human bodies. My words transform human minds. My words transform human thoughts. My words transform circumstances. My words transform situations. My words transform families. My words transform attitudes.My words transform the earth. My words are the only thing in the earth that will never fail. That is why My words are timeless, they will satisfy the same way in a thousand years as they do now. They will heal in a thousand years. They will save in a thousand years. They will transform in a thousand years. They will resurrect in a thousand years. Keep my words flowing from your mouths so that people will be healed, saved. resurrected and transformed.
Love, God
Hebrews 4:12
photo michrose2000 www.flickr.com

No comments: