Tuesday, July 12, 2016

BEWARE, BEWARE AND BEWARE AGAIN

Dear One,
     In an important and instructional teaching session, not once, not twice, but three times My Son Jesus warned you to beware of something that is dangerous to you.  Yet My children pay little attention to His emphatic warnings to beware of the words (bread) of the Pharisees and the Sadducees.  The Pharisees were the religious leaders who dietized the laws of My covenant with a nation. They put the religious laws above the welfare of My children. They forgot about Me but instead they made a god of the religious laws.  Those laws were given by me to identify evil spirits so that My children could avoid their temptations, but the religious leaders used them to condemn, judge, punish and exclude My children.  The Sadducees were a political sect who used old covenant religious beliefs to justify their own patriotic extreme political beliefs in order to bring their nation to world dominance.  (Matthew 16:6, 11 and 12; Acts:1:4-6)
     For Me to warn you three times about something should make you pay attention, take note and take My advice.  Yet My children listen to religious leaders who are bound to fundamental doctrines without revelation of My Holy Spirit.  In doing that, they become judgmental and condemning instead of becoming forgiving, loving and kind.  Revelation knowledge comes from My Holy Spirit and His words are the foundation upon which My true family is built.  My family is the invisible body of believers who are in unity with Me.  They are My children who listen to My Spirit and are led by My Spirit. (Matthew 16:13-19)  It is through that revelation or unveiling of My wisdom that I give the keys of My kingdom to My children who consume My words to them and take My advice, knowing that I am a loving, kind, merciful, good Father. 
     Jesus warned earlier that you know a tree by its fruit. (Matthew 7:15-20) If a religious or political leader is exclusive, judgmental, filled with anger and hatred for any of My children, then his fruit is rotten, bitter and divisive.  We talked about the fact that if you bind yourself to that person, consuming his or her words, then you bind yourself to the evil spirits who are motivating the person.  When you do that, you inherit the mental diseases and bitterness which will curse your life, inviting destruction into your family.  (Matthew 16:19)
     If I were to send My Son into the earth again, He would be killed again because He is not religious or political.  He is My Son, so He is loving, kind, merciful, delivering My children from the works of the devil instead of feeding them the words of the devil which the Pharisees and Sadducees of His day and your day do.  The devil never appears as who he is.  Sheep's clothing are his costume which makes him presentable to you.  Take My advice.  If you consume his bread through diseased, dying trees it will curse you physically, emotionally and spiritually.
     I did not tell you to hate the religious and political false teachers who teach hatred and anger.  I told you to beware of their fruit. Do not consume it, do not listen to it and then allow it to curse you, because it will.  Forgive them for their deception, bless them, but do not consume their toxic poison.  Realize that they are deceived by the thirst for power and dominance in a world in which I called My children to be servants of people, not condemning, judgmental rulers.  No where did I say that extreme patriotism is a fruit of My Spirit.  In fact, I said that one of the fruit of the flesh is party spirits, divisive political sects.  Remember that the flesh is always influenced by satan.  (Galatians 5:19-23)
    I called My children to serve love to the unloved.  I called My children to serve peace to those who have been judged and condemned.  I called My children to forgive their enemies rather than battle with them.  I called My children to be My images in the earth.  Go and be My child in the world because you bring peace to every situation. (Matthew 5:9)
    Your Father of Cautious Instructions        

No comments: