Thursday, July 7, 2016

PROMISES AND CONFIRMATIONS


Dear One,
   I told My children that what you think in your heart will become reality in your life.  I said in My wise teachings to you through My wisdom spoken through Solomon that anger produces strife.  I said that by telling you that churning milk always produces butter, twisting the nose always produces blood and anger always produces strife. (Proverbs 30:33) That was an insight, a promise of how things that you think can eventually corrupt your life. (James 3:16)
    Jesus came along later and taught that the old rule of not killing someone did not go far enough.  He added his confirmation or His oath when He said that if you are angry with someone that you are in danger of the judgments of the devil.  (Matthew 5:21-26.)  He even said that if you call someone a fool out of anger that you are in danger of the fires of hell.  That ought to convince you of the dangers of negative thoughts which feed anger to the point of your wanting to retaliate and do something outside of My kingdom actions and instead do something inside of the devil's kingdom actions.  Jesus said to make peace with your adversary immediately or you will eventually pay the full price for your anger that was initiated by the devil into your mind.  Jesus could not have been more clear in his confirmation of what was taught originally.
     There is more confirmation, swearing to you that the danger of engaging in anger will curse your life. (Hebrews 6:I8)  I know your enemy, the devil, and I know what plans he has when he makes you angry through someone.  I know that he has destruction in your future if you respond to the person in anger.  My Holy Spirit said through James that your mouth should not spew forth curses toward other people and then eventually praise and bless Me.  He said that your tongue is often set on fire by hell itself, cursing your life by your cursing other people in anger. (James 3:6)  He also said that thoughts of jealousy and selfishness do not come from Me but they come from hell, being devilish, bringing disorder and vile practice.  Then He said that My thoughts are pure, peaceable, gentle, reasonable, merciful and filled with the good fruits of love, kindness and goodness.  He said that the harvest will be peace to those people who think peace, speak peace and make peace with others.  It is by those unchangeable things, My promise and My confirming oaths to you,  that a thing is guaranteed.
     Anger will curse your life.  I spoke that truth to you many, many times; yet My children think they are justified in being angry with someone who opposes them, injures them, robs from them, disrespects them or crosses them in some way. 
     My Spirit taught you through Paul that when you are tempted to be angry, do not allow the anger to stay in your mind or you will give the devil a foothold in your life.  (Ephesians 4:22-27)
    I give you every instruction and admonition, explanation and insight into why I have cautioned you not to yield to anger.  You must realize that anger is a demonic spirit sent from hell to engage you in the devil's work on earth in order to curse your life.  
    When you are tempted to become angry, immediately choose to forgive the person by an act of your will.  Realize that the person is being deceived by the devil and used by the devil to entice you to return anger so that you will also be cursed.   In forgiving the person as an act of your will, you cut anger off at its first thought and you save yourself a lifetime of destruction.  By refusing to yield to anger, the anger spirits will fall powerless at your side. (Psalm 91:1-7)   
     My Holy Spirit again addressed the dangers of being angry when He wrote through James a strong admonition.  He said, "Take note of this."  He repeated His command, "Everybody listen to this:  Be quick to listen to Me, be slow to speak and be slow to become angry."  (James 1:19-26)  He went on to say that anger does not promote My righteousness.  He said that your religion is worthless if you do not bridle your tongue and refuse to dispense anger in return.
     Regarding anger, there are many, many confirmations of what you should allow into your mind.  As I said, what you think in your heart you will become.  (Philippians 4:8)
     When you yield to the demon of anger, that demon sets up a barrier between you and My blessings.  Instead of yielding to anger, your forgiveness of the person sets up a barrier between you and the devil's curses, cutting his destruction off and allowing My blessings to flow to you. 
     Regarding anger, My Instruction Book contains many, many confirmations to you to avoid anger and My promise to you that what you think in your heart become reality in your life.  (Philippians 4:8)
     I protect you by giving you My wisdom and insight.  You must choose to take My advice, honoring Me in your obedience because you know I am right in My beneficial admonitions.
     Your Father of Cautions and Insights
    
             

No comments: