Saturday, July 30, 2016

standard of discerning false prophets


Dear One,
    Oh, how gullible My children are when false prophets come into their midst.  They welcome them simply because they say they come in My name.  The false prophets always have scriptures to prove their legitimacy, but you must remember that even the devil knows scriptures and uses them to prove the legitimacy of his temptations in the thoughts of My children just like he did with Jesus.  The standard that Jesus told you to use to determine if prophets are from Me or of the devil is their fruit.  He cautioned that grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes and figs are not gathered from thistles.  Good fruit can only be gathered from good, healthy trees.  A good tree cannot bear divisive, judgmental fruit.  A thorny tree cannot grow love and joy. 
     Jesus identified to you again something of which you must beware besides the teachings of the scribes, Pharisees and the Sadducees of whom He told you three times in the same teaching to beware. (Matthew 16: 6, 7, 11) He also said in his first teaching to BEWARE of false prophets who teach gloom, doom and fear.  Doom, gloom and fear are not the good news. False prophets are going to always teach and preach that doom, gloom and fear will come to you if you don't follow them and believe their prophecies.
      In the teaching when Jesus said to beware of false prophets, he gave you a hint of the serious results from following false prophets.  He said that not everyone who believed in Him would enter into My kingdom living.  He said that only those who follow  My teachings will enter into My kingdom of lovel.  He gives you every standard of behavior that I want you to portray in your life; those being love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, forgiveness, patience, self control, steadfastness, faithfulness and gentleness,  (Galatians 5:22-23)
    I am not telling you that if you do not have good fruit that I will withdraw My blessings.  What I am saying in teaching that you must be the image of My character in the earth is the principle of seed sowing.  If you sow to the kingdom of hell with evil fruit in your life, you will inherit from hell its kingdom curses.  If you sow into the earth from My kingdom of love, you will inherit the blessings from My kingdom of love.
     I grieve deeply for My children who choose to follow false prophets who teach fear, division, jealousy, enmity, strife, envy, political divisiveness, impurity, greed, pride, selfishness, anger, dissension, drunkenness, carousing and the like because they will not inherit My kingdom living in the earth but they will inherit the devil's curses.  I warned you from the very beginning when I warned Adam not to listen to those temptations of the devil to suck you into a hellish life while on the earth. 
     I warned My children many times to beware of the words of certain people.  All of the warning were for your good.  I even said that the false prophets will say that they prophesied in My name, cast out demons in My name, and did mighty works in My name.  (Matthew 7:21-23)  However, they cannot collect their inheritance from Me of living in My blessings while in the earth if they have the fruit of fear, anger and divisiveness in their lives and teach doom, gloom and destruction to My children.  They will only be able to live in the hell on earth that the devil provides because they did not intimately know Me and My Good News; that being the gospel of Jesus Christ who came to earth to destroy the works of the devil in the lives of people.  Instead, the false prophets prophesy fear, doom, gloom, destruction and death; so that is what they inherit in their lives.  Those poor false prophets only heard of Me by the hearing of the ear and the teachings of other false prophets.  They never knew Me face to face or they would not have taught doom, gloom, destruction and death.
    False prophets and their followers are like Job who said that he and his family were cursed because he only knew Me by the hearing of the ear, but when He learned to hear My voice is when He knew Me face to face and knew My true character of love. (Job 42:1-6)  When Job began to hear My voice instead of the voices of false prophets, all of My kingdom blessings became evident in his life.  I showed him how to walk in spiritual, emotional and physical prosperity.  It all began by his forgiving his friends who prophesied falsely to him.
     When you know My true personality and character, you will not be led astray by false prophets, whether they are religious or political.  You will know Me intimately, face to face,  hearing My voice of love via the Holy Spirit in you.  I will lead you to the green pastures of peace and still waters.(Psalm 23:1-3)
     If a teaching or prophesy is not good news and teaches love, then it is not from Me.
     My admonitions to My children of whom you should beware are given for your protection from the fangs of the devil who wants to rob you and kill you through false prophets.  Pray for the false prophets who are deceived.  Pray that their eyes will be opened so that they will truly know Me, My love and My power.  (Ephesians 1:15-22 and 3:14-20)
     Your Father of Love       
     

No comments: