Friday, July 8, 2016

MANY PROMISES

Dear One,
     Some of My children believe that I made one promise, that their spirits would be saved and they will spend eternity with Me. That is the only promise they can believe.  Yet, My Holy Spirit said that Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil so that My Holy Spirit could live in My children to do the same things that Jesus did in the earth when My Spirit lived in Him.  (I John 3:8; John 16:13-15) There are some of My children who have been born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit who can only believe for those gifts. Yet, they don't yield to My Spirit enough to allow Him to change them into My image in the earth, loving the unloved, doing good to everyone, praying for, blessing and doing good to their enemies, forgiving everyone who opposes then.  My children forget that their becoming My righteousness in the earth is My primary aim for them, being My same character and personality in the earth as Jesus is in heaven, loving, peaceful, joyful, merciful, good, kind, forgiving, patient, faithful and steadfast.  Then the world will know My true character by your true character of love. (Matthew 5:16)
     The truth is lacking in My children that I want a peaceful life for you while you are in the earth.  I told you many times exactly how to maintain peace with others and with Me.  It involves your sowing peace in every situation in the earth no matter how other people treat you. 
     Often the truth is lacking in My children about asking what you will and it will be done by Me, your Father in heaven.  (Matthew 7:7-11)  As with all of My promises, there is an additional caveat or caution that Jesus said when He proclaimed that if you seek you will find, if you ask it will be given to you, if you knock the door will be opened to you.  He said that in order for Me to grant everything for which you ask, that you must only do to others what you want them to do to you.  (Matthew 7:12)  In doing good to others, you clear the pathway from My heaven to you upon which My answers to your prayers will be delivered.  Jesus was cluing you in on keeping the pathways clear.  He was not saying that you have to deserve My gifts.  He was saying that your actions and reactions to people either block the pathway from heaven to you or your actions and reactions to people clear the pathway from heaven to you upon which your blessings flow when you ask, seek and knock.
     Jesus knew that when I sent My Holy Spirit into you that you would have the power and ability to do to others as you want them to do to you.  He knew that it is only through the indwelling of My Spirit that you are able to love others as I love you. (John 13:34-35) He knew that My blessings can only be delivered to My children whose righteousness exceeds the good deeds of the religious leaders and the political leaders.  (Matthew 5:19-29)  It is through following the guidance of Jesus that you are able to walk in the benefits of My kingdom of love in the earth.  He said that if you do to others as you want them to do to you, that you will ask anything and I will grant it, that what you seek you will find and when you knock on any door of My kingdom that it will be opened to you.
     It is so simple.  You cannot do what evil tempts you to do and then ask for answers to prayer, expecting the pathway to be clear.   I answer your prayers immediately, but your enemy, the devil, blocks you from being able to collect the answers.  You cannot play on two teams, My team and the team of the devil, and expect to be able to collect your inheritance from Me because the devil is not going to allow you access to the gifts that I give to you.  That is why he tempts you to follow his leading, so that he can rob you of your rightful inheritance from Me.  The devil needs your cooperation in order to cheat and rob from you.  That is why he tempts you to do his will.  In doing his will, you join his team in his efforts to destroy you. 
     Staying on My team, in My family by following My guidance allows you to collect your full inheritance, yes, even while in the earth.  You don't have to wait to go to heaven to collect it.  It is yours now.
     Listen to My words and take My Fatherly advice.  Refuse the evil temptations which suck you into participating in being robbed of My blessings. 
     Do to other people what you want them to do to you.  Love other people as I love you.  When you do, you fulfill all of the religious laws and the prophesies of the prophets, that being that I will live in you and you will be made into My image. 
     I have wonderful gifts for you.  Follow the guidance of Jesus and listen to My Holy Spirit and learn how to collect your inheritance from Me.
     Your Father of Love
          

No comments: