Thursday, July 21, 2016

STANDARD OF LOVING YOUR ENEMIES

Dear One,
    One of My character traits that is the hardest in which My children are asked by me to yield is My love for all of mankind.  Loving your neighbor as you love yourself is hard enough to do but it is only with the power of My Holy Spirit inside of you that you can love your enemies as I love you. (Matthew 19:19; John 13:34) One of the reasons for My mysterious plan that was hidden for ages and was finally revealed -- that being Christ in you, the hope of living a life of glory in the earth -- is that it is only with the indwelling of My Spirit in My children who gives you the ability to love everyone as I love you. In fact, I said that you must love your enemies so that you will be the children of your Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:44)
    That admonition says that if you do not love your enemies that you are not My children.  (Mathew 5:43-48) WOW!  That should get your attention.  That means to love your religious enemies, your political enemies, your social enemies, your family enemies, your denominational enemies and your cultural enemies.  Your own brother, Jesus, said that you are known as My child by loving your enemies who persecute you and do all manner of evil against you. 
    The normal attitudes and actions of My children are to hate their enemies, which were the thoughts, attitudes and actions of their old nature when they were children of the evil flesh which is influenced by the devil instead of their being led by My Spirit and being My children.  Even In My covenant with a nation I told them to love their neighbors as themselves. (Leviticus 18:19)  In My new covenant of lvoe, when I come to live in you in the person of My Holy Spirit, I love your enemies through you.  When you allow me to love your enemies through you, you are identified as My child by people and also by My angels who are eager to provide you with your inheritance blessings which come from being My child.  My love through you toward your enemies is what identifies you as My obedient child.  When you love your enemies, you will make peace with them because your brother Jesus was considered the Prince of Peace. By His presence inside of you, you must be known as a dispenser of peace and love in relating to your enemies.
    Loving your enemies who do evil against you, oppose you and persecute you will fill your life with love because you have sown love into the world.  You have caused your enemies to be at peace with you because they cannot resist the power of My love being evident through you.
    Loving your enemies is another standard, a model, an example of My character that is raised in the world when the devil comes in like a flood into your life and you choose to love your enemies as I love you instead of hating them for what they do to you.  Love is always My standard, the perfect example of My personality. 
    Jesus made a shocking statement after He encouraged you to love your enemies.  He said that you must be perfect as I am perfect in heaven. (Matthew 43-48) I am perfected in love and I can make you perfect in love if you will lay aside your prejudices, your hatred, your anger, your opposing attitudes, your discord and your divisive thoughts. (Galatians 5:16-24)  When you are perfected in My love, you fulfill all of the instructions of Jesus and the keys to My kingdom can be revealed to you because there are no demonic thoughts and attitudes blocking your blessings.  (Isaiah 59:1-4)
     It's not hard to be perfect in love.  I not only ask you to be perfect but I give you the power to become perfect in love.  Yes, I am a good Father who asks you to do something and then gives you the supernatural abilities through My Holy Spirit to do what I ask you to do.
    Being led and guided by My Holy Spirit is the key to My kingdom that enables you to be perfect in love.  Love is My standard and I said that those who are led by My Spirit of love are My children. (Romans 8:14)
    Your Father of Perfect, Unconditional Love
       

No comments: