Tuesday, July 5, 2016

YOKES OF BONDAGE

 Dear One,
     My Holy Spirit cautioned you to be stand firm in your freedom from the works of the devil which make you a slave to his passions of lust, fear, anger, addictions, lying, conflict, drunkenness, jealousy, envy, selfishness, prideful religious or political sects which seek power over people, judging, envying, carousing and other demonic spirits. (Galatians 5:19-21) Once you are free from tempting passions, the devil works full time to entice you back into his fold in order to enslave you again. (Galatians 5:1)   The devil hates to lose so he uses the communication media, your friends, your relatives, or your religious and political affiliations as his missionaries to suck you back into bondage to him again.  Remember that your Brother Jesus told you that when a evil spirit leaves a person and then is allowed to enter that person again, that the person's life is worse than it was the first time because that evil spirit brings seven more evil spirits in order to completely enslave the person.  (Matthew 12:44-45)
    The evil spirits do not appear as what they are, damaging passions of the flesh.  They come disguised as angels of light, even quoting scriptures and religious laws, just like the devil did with Jesus when he tempted Him so vehemently in the garden.  Jesus recognized that evil spirit easily, even though it quoted scriptures, because Jesus knew My scriptures better than the devil did and Jesus knew Me intimately, knew My character and My personality of love which caused Him never desire to tempt Me or try Me or fool Me.  When a person knows Me intimately, that person is not fooled by the temptations because he also knows the devil's works and refuses to follow him.
     This is why I told you to stand firm in your freedom from the passions of the flesh whose instigator is the devil.  My children who know Me don't want to go back to living in the pig pen of the devil's passions again.  Instead, they want to remain in My Kingdom castle of love and peace of mind,  Very often they are fooled if they don't know Me intimately, only knowing about Me from the teachings of someone else who also doesn't really know Me.  That is what empty religion is, only knowing facts about Me instead of knowing Me intimately and personally as your Loving Father.  My Holy Spirit is the greatest gift that I gave to My children because He is My presence in their bodies, souls and spirits.   He is My very own Spirit whom I sent to live in you, which was the mystery from the beginning of the earth which is the power of Christ in you, the hope of having My glory present in your life while you are still in the earth. 
     Now can you understand why your enemy, the devil, wants to entice you away from Me and into unity with him?  The fact that he was cast out of heaven by Me makes him want to entice My children to be united with him through passions of the flesh so that they will experience a chasm between themselves and Me put there by the evil one himself.  Those children who fall for his temptations return to the pig pen of their spiritual enemy instead of living My abundant life that I promised when they stay in unity with Me.  I grieve for them but I am not able to restore them until they, as an act of their wills, choose to return to Me, just like the Lost Son. (Luke 15:1-24) I am waiting for their return, eager to share My entire kingdom with them when they turn from the devil's family and return to My family.  That is often called repentance.  Repentance is never with ashes on the head or falling on the ground with empty apologies.  Repentance is turning from the pig pen caused by evil actions and returning to My family castle in the Kingdom of Love.
     Again I say, do not fall for the tricks of the evil spirits who entice you to return to their pig pens where you eat slop and corn husks.  If you do, you will regret the devil's living standards that you inherited from him and their consequences.  You must remember the hell that you were in when you served him the first time and never fall for his temptations again.
    Stand firm in the freedom from fear, anger, addictions and other evil spirits which Jesus Christ purchased for you.  Don't be manipulated by those evil spirits to return to the hell that they offer. 
    Stand firm in your freedom by only being yoked to Me.  Jesus said that your  burdens are light when you give them to Him.  I have no burdens for you.  I only have peace and love. (Matthew 11:28-30)
     Your Burden Bearing Father   

No comments: