Tuesday, October 18, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - FAITH

Dear One,
    My Holy Spirit wrote to you and told you what faith is.  Number one, He said that faith is substance -- meaning spiritual reality -- of things for which you hope. (Hebrews 11:1) That reality comes into your thoughts by My Spirit, being delivered into your mind from My mind in visions, dreams, revelations or words of wisdom and knowledge.  When you have an image in your mind from My spiritual dimension, then you can have immovable faith for it.  You only hoped for it previously, but when you have an image in your mind of My fulfilling of an event, then you have the faith that brings it into your life.
    Number two, My Spirit said that faith is evidence -- things evidenced with spiritual eyes -- or images put in your thoughts from Me that convince you of the reality of My spiritual dimension around you which is the source of all spiritual power, or faith as it is called.  So faith is seeing with your spiritual eyes or hearing with your spiritual ears the reality of things for which you have prayed or are praying.  It is seeing spiritually the reality of things that your physical eyes and ears have not seen or heard.  Faith has nothing to do with the mental images that are conjured up by your human mind.  Faith is allowing My Holy Spirit to infuse into your mind what I want to do to reward you for being My child. meeting your every need.
     In this teaching about faith, My Holy Spirit said that your having faith for something or your having faith in My spiritual dimension around you as placed in your mind by Me, they please Me greatly because I know that I will be able to reward you by granting your requests.  (Hebrews 11:6)   I delight in giving good gifts to My children but I am limited to faith being present in the lives of My children before I can act in their behalf because of the barriers set by the devil in the minds of My children which limit My working in their behalf. 
     Under My old covenant with My children few people received the promises that I made to them of entering a new country, even though they had embraced the promises, having spiritually seen them from far off into the future. They were persuaded of them and were so confident that they even confessed their faith in My promises.  (Hebrews 11:13)  However, even though they had faith for the new country, few people entered into the promised land because of unbelief on the way to the land of milk and honey, griping and groaning and trying My patience with unbelief.  (Hebrews 3:7-14) I continued being patient with them, but their joining mentally with the devil kept them from obtaining my promises.  Their way was blocked by the devil from their entering into the land of milk and honey because of their uniting with the devil's thoughts of rebellion instead of My thoughts of faith.  I was grieved then and I am grieved now when My children do not enter into My promises for them.
     I told you that the more you know about the spiritual dimension around you, the more faith you will have because you will have an image in your mind of the enormous number of spiritual beings who are working along with Me to deliver My blessings into your life.  I told you that you are surrounded by My heavenly dimension, My heaven, and in My heaven is an innumerable number of angels, and the full assembly of firstborn whom Jesus took into My heaven when He ascended into heaven, and the spirits of just people made perfect, and Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and His blood, and Myself.  You need no other help with all of those powerful spiritual entities surrounding you to make your life blessed in all ways, if you will persist in My words and with the power of My Holy Spirit and do not descend into unbelief as tempted by the devil. (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-29)
     I am your Good Father and I have already given to you your entire inheritance. My Holy Spirit is your gifting agent, your delivery agent who brings to you all of your spiritual wealth and success.  Learn to recognize His voice and then follow His leading.  He has enormous surprises for you that will thrill you, body, soul and spirit!
     Your Father of Fulfilled Promises

No comments: