Monday, October 17, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING HUMILITY REWARDS


Dear One
    Contrary to what you might think, you do not have all truth, your denomination does not have all truth, your pastor or priest or preacher or leader does not have all truth, your political party does not have all the necessary principles to cause your life to be fulfilled and your politicians are not led by My Spirit no matter how many times they use My name.  Using My name to further social or political beliefs is using My name in vain.   No spiritual or political pride will be your savior, your mentor or your guide to success in life.  (Philippians 2:3-8) Those are all man made institutions and will never be able to save you from the evil that is in the world, some to which My children willing bind themselves.  The only way to have success in life is through being led by My Holy Spirit, to be baptized in My Holy Spirit and to pray in the languages of My Holy Spirit.  
     Any social, religious or political institution or person who claims to have the full truth is deceived and has crossed over into pride which always leads to a fall downward, separating you from any success in life and separating you from Me.   Pride was what entered into the nation of Israel, causing them to claim to have all of My favor, My truth and My attention. (Proverbs 18:12) I have never favored any person or any institution or any nation over another.  I desire that everyone come to the knowledge of Me, becoming intimately acquainted with Me so that they can be changed into My image by truly knowing Me personally instead of knowing Me through the deceived eyes and ears of other people.
     Humility is the opposite of pride.  Humility is always seeking My truth because you know that you are in need of My help, My insight and My wisdom. Humility is listening to wise people who have also purposed to know Me intimately and then your separating truth from fiction.  (Matthew 23:11-35)  Humility is putting others ahead of yourself, taking the least favorite seat in a crowd, keeping your mouth shut when others are talking and never insisting on your being right. (Proverbs 18:13)  That is the job of My Spirit, to prove or disprove any religious tenet or political tenet to anyone who asks.  I pour out wisdom on My children who seek Me, which produces righteousness.  (Proverbs 11:2)  I am not the father of knowledge which puffs up a person and causes him or her to try to lord the knowledge over other people.   Humility respects the rights of others to believe what they choose to believe and humility grants respect to people with differing beliefs.  Humility knows that gaining wisdom from Me is here a little, there a little, not all at once or in huge doses because tidbits of wisdom have to grow fruit in a person before moving on to more insight. (Matthew 7:15-20)
     Humility is doing to the least respected people, the poor and the diseased, what you would do to Me because I live in them.  I sent Jesus into the world for them and He ministered solely to them, not to the privileged people, the religious people or the political people.  (Matthew 25:34-40)  Jesus came to earth for the poor in spirit who have a need for freedom from the devil's work.  I promised My kingdom to them. (Matthew 6:3)
     I seek the ones who have been injured and abused by the religious and political proud people.  (Proverbs3:34-35)  I rescue the injured and exalt them with My kingdom blessings.  The devil elevates a man with pride in his own heart and then the devil destroys the man with a fall from honor.  The payment of the devil is always destruction. 
    Haughtiness and pride are a sure road to destruction.  Humility and kindness for others are a sure way to kingdom life for My children.  (Romans 12:3; Philippians 2:4)  I said that a person who delights in My words, seeking to glean wisdom from them, seeking night and day to understand more fully My glorious plans for My children, they will be blessed.  (Psalm 1:1-6) 
    Humility has nothing to do with outward signs of piety like putting on sackcloth and ashes.  Humility has to do with spending time with Me and enjoying My one-on-one attention to you.  Every time you seek Me, you will find Me.  Treasure our times together.
    Your Father Who Waits for Our Communion 

No comments: