Friday, October 7, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - NO DOUBT, NO UNBELIEF

Dear One,
    At the beginning of the world, Adam had no problem believing what I had to say to him.  He understood every word, although he did not obey every word of caution. When he allowed the devil to come into your world, the most effective tools for evil that he brought with him were the demons of unbelief and doubt.  So when the devil enticed Eve by asking her if I really said not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, he infused in human nature the demon of partial logic which is the father of unbelief and doubt. (Genesis 2-1)
    When tempted by the devil, Eve said that, yes, I had given to Adam that instruction not to eat of that particular tree and that I had said that they would die if they did eat of it. (Genesis 2:2-4)  The devil then tempted her with the logical thought of having more power than I had given to them when I gave them dominion over all the earth.  The temptation through the devil was that they would be gods, having knowledge of evil power as well as good power. (Genesis 2:5) 
     Eve saw that the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil was nutritious food for the body, pleasant for the eyes which would be advantageous to their mind, and that it would make them wise which would enhance them spiritually.  So she ate the fruit of the tree and gave it to Adam who also did eat of it, which began the curses upon the whole world.  (Genesis 2:6)  Logic and its children doubt and unbelief entered into the minds of the first couple in the world. (Genesis 2:7)  They could no longer believe what I instructed them to do, always having doubt and unbelief about My instructions and commands because of the demon of human logic.  They began to die slowly because they were cut off from My daily instructions concerning how to govern and manage the world that I had given to them. They were cut off from the tree of life, My Holy Spirit, because of the devil's intervention in their lives. (Isaiah 59:1-4)
    Fortunately, I had already figured out the cure for the rebellion before it ever happened, knowing that there was a chance that it might happen because I had given free will to humans when I created them.  I did not want robotic children.  I wanted children who would love Me because I love them so deeply.  Chancing that the free will that I had given to My children might turn on Me, I already had a plan, "The Mystery" as it is called in My Instruction Book, on how to restore My children to unity with Me in which I could, every second by second, give to them My wisdom and knowledge on how to effectively govern events in their lives.  The Mystery was that I would come to live inside of them in the person of My Holy Spirit. (Romans 16:25-27)  I called the plan "Christ in you, the hope of having glorious living while in the world and in the world to come." (Colossians 1:26-27) My faith and trust would replace doubt and unbelief in their minds.  What a glorious day that would be!
     First I had to send My Son Jesus who would be born of human flesh. impregnated by My Holy Spirit with Me as His Father to be the sacrifice for their rebellion, sin and transgressions, becoming sin on the cross when He was crucified.  He had to go to hell for them and then be raised from the dead by the power of My Spirit.  Resurrection from the dead would be possible for all humans because of Him. (Romans 3:25-26) 
     Providing the sacrifice for the sins of the whole world was not the end of the plan. (Romans 5:6-8) It was only the beginning.  The culmination of the plan was that after Jesus came back to live with Me in My heaven, He and I would send My Holy Spirit into My children who ask Him into their lives.  My Spirit would restore all of My children to a one-on-one relationship with Me because they would be able to hear My personal instructions to them, becoming the tree of life inside of them to replace the partial logical information from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. (I Corinthians 2:7-12) 
    I was able to carry out My Mysterious plan, hidden from humans and the devil for ages, by sending My power into the followers of Jesus who took His advice and gathered to receive power in the person of My Holy Spirit.  They became supernatural people, endued with My power and authority from heaven over all of the works of the devil.  (I John 3:8; Acts 2:1-4)
    The bonus was that they could believe Me and trust Me without doubt and unbelief robbing them of their joy.  They would again be My children of promise, My children of love with the spiritual ability to hear My voice and take My advice to heart which would result in kingdom living in the earth.  Jesus had prayed and taught them to pray that My kingdom would come to earth as it is in heaven.  On the day of Pentecost when My Spirit came to live in the earth inside of My children, My plan was complete.  (Acts 1:4-8)     
    The cure for all human logic, doubt and unbelief that separates My children from Me is the power of My Holy Spirit living inside of them, taking authority over those demons and casting them into hell.  When those demonic spirits are gone, then My children can easily be infused with My belief, faith and trust because of My love for them.  The more they become intimately acquainted with Me, the more faith and trust they have because they know that I will never fail them.  The only logic that they believe is My logic that comes from their reasoning with Me. (Isaiah 1;18)
      Don't be condemned and feel guilty because of having unbelief and doubt.  They are not from you.  They are from hell, sent to rob you of My riches that I have set aside for you.  My Holy Spirit has the gift of faith for you which will counteract the devil's doubt and unbelief.  Doubt and unbelief are merely symptoms of a deeper illness of the spirit, that of listening to the devil like Adam did.  However,  My gift of faith that is resident in My Holy Spirit will empower you to believe every word that I speak to you.  He will take what Jesus said and explain more fully the truths that He taught.  He is the antidote for the devil's toxic poison of unbelief and doubt.
     Always choose to eat the words of My Holy Spirit, the tree of life, and you will have the abundant life that I promised to you. 
     Your Heavenly Father of Provisions 

No comments: