Saturday, October 15, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - NO MOCKING

Dear One,
     To be ridiculed and mocked as being foolish is the epitome of an insult.  Many people mock Me as led by the devil's temptations in their thoughts. That is what the devil did to Eve and to Adam when he tempted them when He mocked Me by saying, "God didn't really mean that you would die.  He meant that you would be as gods if you listen to me." That was a mocking of Me, insinuating that what I say is not really what I mean, that I am only talking to My children in an effort to just be talking, not speaking truths that will benefit My children.  In other words, the devil minimizes the importance of the truths in My words when he tempts you in your thoughts to obey him instead of obey My cautions to you that I give in order to instruct you how to avoid bringing the devil's evil works into your life. 
    My Holy Spirit is the One who teaches you to judge between My instructions in your thoughts and the devil's mocking instructions in your thoughts, casting out the evil temptations and keeping My beneficial instructions. For instance, My Spirit wrote through Paul to the Galatians some emphatic insights about the matter of seed sowing. (Galatians 6:7-10) He told the people, and you, that you must not be deceived, as Adam was, in accepting the mocking insults about Me in your mind relating to seed sowing.  The devil had deceived the people at the time by convincing them that their attitudes and actions toward other people were not important, that the only thing of importance was their observing Jewish laws.  My Spirit wrote that you must not be deceived by the same old trick of the devil in which he mocks Me in your thoughts by saying that the teachings of Jesus and the Holy Spirit are noneffective. The devil did that by his ridiculing My truthful teaching that the seeds that you sow in the earth will grow the same plants in your life. 
      At the time the devil had convinced the Galatians that their actions must include yielding to Jewish laws in order to be justified in My sight.  Their justification was already through the presence of My Spirit in their lives and there was no need to go back into slavery to religious laws of sin and death because if they did they would be cursed by the devil's destruction.  My Spirit warned them that Christ would be no benefit to them if they went back into slavery to religious laws because He came to set them free from the curses brought by the laws. (Galatians 5:1-6)
      My Spirit reiterated through Paul, just as He had through Jesus, that if you sow seeds to the flesh by yielding to the devil working in your flesh, that you will reap corruption.  He also reiterated the good news, that if you sow to the Spirit, as prompted by the Holy Spirit, that you will reap kingdom living in your life on earth and the life to come.  (Galatians 6:8-9)  He said that you must be careful not to get weary in sowing good seeds into My kingdom of heaven, for you will reap in due season if you do not faint from well doing and fall into sowing evil seeds.  He said at every opportunity that you should do good to all men, especially those who are of the household of the faithful.  (Galatians 6:10)
       My emphasis in that dissertation is that you must not be deceived, for you will reap from the kingdom in which you have sown.  If you sow to the kingdom of destruction, you will reap destruction.  If you sow to My kingdom of life, you will reap kingdom living which includes love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and endurance in every area of your life.
       The tree of life is in you, My Holy Spirit, and He can only grow good fruit.
       Your Fruit Loving Father 

No comments: