Friday, October 14, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - NO DECEPTION
Dear One,
    Jesus warned My children many times to not be deceived,  He said that after He rose from the dead that there would be people who claimed to be Him but were not.  (Matthew 24:4-5)  He told His followers that there would be wars in the spiritual dimension, rumors of wars in families and among people, earthquakes in unusual places and spiritual famines because He had left the earth.  He told them not to be deceived because the end of that age of the dispensation of religious laws would not yet come to an end.  He said that His followers would be killed and hated by their countrymen because of claiming to follow Him. (Matthew 24:6-10)  He said that many false prophets would rise up from the masses and that iniquity would abound because of them.  He said that the love that He had sown in the earth would grow cold but that many of His followers would endure until the end of that age of the religious laws and they would be saved by the power of My Spirit coming to earth to live in them, the same power that was to raise Jesus from the dead.  He said that the gospel of My kingdom would be preached in the world and the end of the dispensation of religious laws would come, with no more animal sacrifices necessary for the forgiveness of sins, iniquities and transgressions because His blood would be shed for the sins of the whole world. 
    Jesus warned that there would be great tribulations in the earth after His death on the cross and then He would appear to them again and walk among them. which He did, appearing to many, even healing and preaching the gospel of My kingdom coming to earth.  Those who remained loyal to Him had the pleasure of His visitation to them. (Matthew 28:9-10 and 16-20; Luke 24; Mark 16:14-20: John 20 and 21)  He came back and manifested Himself to His loyal followers, just as He promised. 
    After He fulfilled His promise to come back to them, then Jesus came back to heaven to live with Me so that My promise to My children from the foundation of the world could be fulfilled, the coming of the Holy Spirit to live within My children, giving them the power to overcome every temptation of the devil and every work of the devil.  The beginning of the new age came into the world, the dispensation of My Spirit came into the earth to be received by My children.  He is My Spirit who was so respected by Jesus that He commanded His followers to go to Jerusalem and wait for My PROMISE to My children, that they would be endued with the same power that raised Jesus from the dead, giving them the power to become My witnesses in the earth, witnesses of My love, My peace and My mercy.  (Acts 1:2-7)  The new age of My Spirit began on the day of the observance of Pentecost.  Acts 2:1-8)  As they began to speak in other tongues, the hearers marveled because the followers of Jesus were speaking in languages unknown to them, speaking that My kingdom had come into the earth, as promised, in the person of the Holy Spirit.
     Many people are still deceived by false prophets, ignoring the fact that Jesus came back to earth and showed himself to His followers many times after His resurrection.  He continued His ministry in the world until it was time for My Spirit to enter the world and do even more than Jesus did because He sent the same Spirit who raised Him from the dead into the world to be received by many people, those who believe Jesus and His instructions.  It is the same today, many people are deceived by the devil who blinds their understanding to the gift that Jesus sent to them, My Spirit of power and salvation from the works of evil in the world.
    Because many people are deceived, they are cut off from kingdom living while in the earth because they give less honor to My Holy Spirit than they give to Jesus.  We are the same, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. One being, just as you are spirit, soul and body, one being.  With My Holy Spirit's power inside of you, you are filled with the same supernatural power as Jesus to defeat the devil's works in the earth.
    I am excited to see the greater works which Jesus prophesied would be done in the earth by My children under the dispensation of My Holy Spirit.  Where are the greater works? (John 14:12) My children are too busy waiting for Jesus to come back to earth to save them from the works of the devil instead of realizing that My Spirit that lives within them is the same Power that ministered through Jesus to defeat the devil's work and the same power that raised Him from the dead.  I provide the same power to My children who are baptized with My Holy Spirit. 
    My greater works still need to be done in the earth.  My children still need to become Love in a world of hatred, to become Peace in a world of turmoil, to become Mercy in a world of vengeance, become Joy in a world of sorrow, become Good and Kind to their enemies in a world that loves wars, and to become Wisdom in a world of spiritual ignorance.
     You have the POWER.  I gave you the POWER to love, to be merciful and forgiving, to be kind, to be good, to be joyful, to sow peace in the world instead of turmoil, to be patient with others and to be faithful in all ways by trusting in the power of My Spirit to produce My fruit in you, the tree of life, by the indwelling of My Holy Spirit. 
    What more do you need?  You have My Holy Spirit's power if you have been baptized in My Spirit.  Every time you allow My Spirit to produce His fruit in your life, you have allowed Jesus Christ to be manifested in the world again.  (Galatians 5:18-25)  Why do you wait for Him?  He is in you in the person of My Holy Spirit.  Yield to My Spirit and become as He is in the world.
     Your Father of the New Covenant of the Spirit  

No comments: