Sunday, October 23, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - NO BONDAGE

Dear One,
    Fear is one of the most devastating thoughts that My children can entertain in their minds.  Fear comes from hell and is the personality of the devil.  Yet, some of My children delight in entertaining fear.  Religion has perpetuated fear in My children by making them afraid of judgment, even though Jesus said that I do not judge anyone and that He does not judge anyone. (John 5:22-25;5:30;John 12:45-47)   The children of religion fear that I will send them to hell or that I will punish them for disobeying commandments, all of which has been taught as truth by those who are in error about My personality and My character.  I am love and I have never punished anyone for anything.  Love never takes into account a wrong action.  If there is any punishment, it is done by the devil who infuses fear into the minds of My children and then uses that fear to cause them to attract devastation to themselves.  
    My Holy Spirit said that Jesus came to earth to break the power of the devil's fear and to save those people who, through fear of death, are held in lifelong bondage.  (Hebrews 2:14-15)  Fear is bondage and it keeps you in mental terror all of your life. If you live motivated by fear, you cannot live the kingdom life that I intended for you to have while you live in the earth because you are always dreading judgment from Me, of which there is none.  Any teaching of judgment by Me for My children is a lie of the devil which he has convinced religious leaders is truth. 
     There is no judgment by Me except for My judgment for the demons who are used by the devil for his work against My children.  I said that My children will judge the demons, casting them out of their lives and the lives of other people and sending those demons to hell, just like Jesus did.   Your spiritual enemies, the devil and his demons, are the only beings whom I judge.   I do not judge My human creations who are made in My image.
    In order to be saved from the bondage of fear in your mind, I gave the antidote to that, too, along with other ways to overcome evil in your life.  I said that perfect love casts out fear.  (I John 4:18-19)   I said that fear dreads judgment, but when you have a complete, full, personal revelation of My love for you, then there is no fear because unconditional love has replaced fear in your mind. 
    Fear is the power of the devil sent to enslave you.  Faith in Me, which is fueled by the revelation of My love for you, will uproot fear in your mind and replace it with trust in Me because I am your good Father. 
      My love for you is patient with you, never becoming angry with you for failing to live up to your own expectations or anyone's expectations for you. 
      My love for you is kind and good.  It is My good pleasure to give you My kingdom and everything beneficial in it.
      My love for you is never resentful, never irritable because of your mistakes, and never judgmental because you have chosen evil over good. 
      My love for you bears up under all of your mistakes, your failures and your misdeeds, hoping that you have learned not to become bound to evil. 
      My love for you believes in you and your desire to do My will, even when you do not.  I forgive you immediately, even before you take a wrong turn. 
      My love for you endures everything you do that is contrary to what is good for you.  I walked in the earth in the body of Jesus and I know the struggle against sin. 
      I never insist on My own way before I love you because My love is unconditional. 
      I am never arrogant or rude with you because I am always on your side, understanding every decision you make is from former programming.
      I am never jealous of the time you spend on frivolous undertakings that could have been spent with Me and becoming more intimately acquainted with me.  I understand. I desire that you do become intimately acquainted with My love for you so that you will not become fearful, being bound to evil instead of good.
      I am never boastful, insisting that My way is the right way.  (I Corinthians 13:4-7)  
      I am love and I love you just like I love Jesus, because you are My most valued and much loved child, also.
      Your Loving Father

No comments: