Monday, October 3, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - NO JUDGMENT

Dear One,
    Your brother Jesus told you explicitly that I do not judge anyone, yet My children call Me the judge in front of whom you must stand and answer for your sins.  (John 5:22)  Jesus said firmly that I had given all judgment over to Him.  He said humans judge by human standards but that He passes judgment on no one. (John 8:15)  He said that when He does make decisions that He makes them with My input but they are never to judge My children. (John 8:16) The only kind of judgment that He made when He walked in the earth and ministered to people was that He judged the demons who were in people by discerning their presence and then casting them out of people. (John 8:16)   In fact, if you remember, some demons that Jesus cast out of a person begged Jesus not to cast them into the abyss.  Those demons knew that Jesus had the authority to send them to hell and they begged Him not to declare judgment upon them. (Luke 8:29-36)  Jesus judged the demons, not the man.  It is documented many times that Jesus said that He and I never judge anyone.
    Jesus even said that He did not judge anyone who heard His words and did not believe them.  (John 12:47) However, He said that the words that He spoke to the people at the time would condemn them when the age of the dispensation of the law was ended, which ended when He rose from the dead.  They would realize that His words were true and that they had the opportunity to believe that He was My Son and they would finally believe.  (John 12:48-50)
     Other references were made by Jesus when He said that a person is justified as My child by his own words and that a person is also condemned by his own words that he or she speaks.  That confirms the authority that I gave to humans at the beginning when I created the first man.  I told him to have authority or dominion over everything in the earth.  In other words I made humans the governing authority in the earth.  So when a person speaks, he chooses to  speaks a influenced by My Spirit or he speaks as influenced by the alien devil's temptations.  Sure enough, every person in the earth is judged by his own words. 
    Jesus said to make a tree good and its fruit will be good or make the tree bad and its fruit will be bad.  (Matthew 12:33) He was talking about whether you speak your words from the temptations of the devil or whether you speak your words from the promptings of My Holy Spirit.  If you speak only from My Holy Spirit of Love, then you will have kingdom living in the world and I will rejoice.  If you speak from the temptations of the devil, you will have hell on earth and I will be grieved for you. (Ephesians 4:29-32)
    Be a watchman, always discerning the words that come into your mind before you speak them.  Judge whether they are from Me or from hell.  When you do as Jesus did, only speak what you hear Me speak.  Then you will have kingdom living while in the world.  I only speak love words and you must only speak love words. (John 5:19-20)
    Your Nonjudgmental, Loving Father 

No comments: