Thursday, October 27, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - A PEACEFUL EXISTENCE

Dear One,
     My children seek for peace most of their lives.  That is why My Son Jesus was referred to as the Prince of Peace, because I am the King of Peace.  There is no real mental and spiritual peace aside from Me.  It is written that My Peace passes the understanding that comes from worldly knowledge because My peace is supernatural, heavenly, and only given to My children through the person of the Holy Spirit, who is My very own Spirit.  My peace drives out worry, fear, anxiety, mental turmoil and dread.  My peace replaces them with a sound and peaceful mental calm.  My peace is worth all of the jewels and wealth in the world.  A person cannot buy peace.  It is a benefit of having peace with Me and with people. (Galatians 5:22-23)
      When Jesus rose from the dead and before He ascended into heaven to live with Me, He told His followers, "My peace I leave with you.  I don't give you the peace that the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."  (John 14:27)  He gave them the peace that everyone in the world seeks.  It came to them later in the person of the Holy Spirit.  As My Spirit came to live in them, all of the worries, fears, anxieties and dread exited their minds and My peaceful calmness invaded their minds.  The former mental invaders that brought such turmoil into their minds was introduced into their minds by the devil and his demons.  When My Holy Spirit came to live in them He brought My presence with Him, the Spirit of peace and calmness.  In the absence of demonic works, My kingdom comes into and upon a person. (Luke 11:20)  My peace prevails, bringing with it mental and physical calmness. 
      Every time an angel visits a person, the angel speaks peace to the person and tells that person not to fear.  My desire for My children is that they never fear anything again because fear brings torment with it.   Instead, when a person is at peace with Me in the revelation of My love, then the person has My peace and he or she is blessed.
      First seek peace with Me.  Seek a revelation of My love for you.  (Ephesians 3:14-20) In that personal revelation of My love, you will experience complete peace because fear will exit your mind.  You will be firmly planted in My love for you, knowing that there is no fear in complete love because there is no fear of punishment and judgment since I do not judge you and I do not punish you.  All punishment and judgment for your mistakes, your sins, your trespasses and iniquities have already been paid by Jesus.  You are white as snow.  I said you are and if you believe Me you will consider yourself guiltless because of the sacrifice of Jesus. You will know that you can approach Me with joy instead of guilt. (Isaiah 1:18)
      Also seek to be baptized in My Holy Spirit because one of the benefits of having My Spirit live in you is the presence of complete mental peace.  My Spirit is the Spirit of peace.  Before the coming of the Holy Spirit into the earth to be received by people, the angels would speak peace when they appeared to people.  When My Spirit comes to live in you, He brings My own peace.  That is what Jesus said, that He left His peace with His followers.  That peace is My personal peace.  There is no equivalent.
     When you have My peace inside of you, you will feel compelled to keep peace with everyone because there is no other way to perpetuate peace in your life and in the world.  If you don't choose to keep peace with everyone, then you will find yourself tormented again, worrying, fretting, and anxious.  When you do keep peace with everyone, blessing your enemies and those who oppose you instead of doing evil to them, you will retain your peace and tranquility because you have been an emissary of My peace.
      In religious and political environments it is impossible to keep your peace because both environments are built upon exclusion and strife.  They exist for their own perpetuity and satisfaction, just like Jesus said when He said that woes are upon the Pharisees and the scribes.  He said the participants would never have peace in their lives because they have bound themselves to the devil.  I grieve for My children who seek to have their religions or their political parties be their savior.  The demons behind them are enjoying the death and destruction that they cause through strife.  My children never have perfect peace as long as there is strife and conflict present in their lives.  They are denying My ability to be their Savior, which I am.  They look to human organizations to be their saviors, which they will never be.
      Your Brother Jesus told you how to keep peace with people.  In fact, those teachings are the first thing that your Brother taught to His followers, how to forgive, how to bless your enemies, how to love your enemies, how to do good to your enemies, how to keep peace with your enemies.  All of His ways are the way of distributing My Love, never by divisive religious practices or political conflict.
     To maintain peace in your life, you must sow peace in all of your relationships.  There is no other way to maintain peace or I would have taught you another truth through Jesus Christ.  He is still your Savior.
     Finally, I told you that if you think only on what is truth, what is honorable, what is pure, what is just, what is lovely, what is gracious, what is worthy of praise, what is of highest excellence, what you have learned, received, heard and seen from Me, that My peace will stay with you.  (Philippians 4:8)  Monitor your thoughts and cast out any thought that is contrary to My Love.
     Your Peace Loving Father  

No comments: