Friday, October 21, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - PRAYERS AND THANKSGIVING

Dear One
    We have been talking about the possibility of living in the earth with success in every area of your life.  (II Peter 1:2-4) We have talked about My advice and instructions to you about how to avoid evil in the world which is always present to rob, kill and destroy you. (John 10:10)  We have talked at length about loving your enemies, doing good to them and blessing them so that My angels will be sent with their coals of fire to burn out the divisiveness, the strife and other offending spirits from their minds. turning their thoughts and attitudes toward you to do good to you in return. (Luke 6:27-36)  We have talked about letting me avenge you instead of your seeking vengeance against someone.  (Romans 12:19-21) We have talked about the ministry of Jesus Christ, that He died for the sins of the whole world,  even for your enemies, so you have the power to forgive all the sins of other people.  (John 20:23; Luke 11:4) )  In forgiving everyone, you have the freedom then to live the abundant life with success in every area. 
    In other words, when you are in the earth as I am in heaven, acting and reacting from only My Holy Spirit, then you are My image in the earth and you have the abilities to live the abundant life, a life abundant in love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience, faith and forbearance.  When you are rich in those heavenly characteristics, you are more wealthy and successful than kings and heads of nations because your soul and spirit are prosperous.  As a result, you will prosper and be in health because your soul prospers with My words and instructions continually being in your thoughts.  You are walking in My Spirit and being led by My Spirit.
    I also coached you that when needs arise there is an easy way for Me to meet those needs.  I said for you not to be anxious for anything but in every situation with prayer and thanksgiving let your requests be known to Me.   (Philippians 4:6-8)  Notice, I said to first to get rid of anxiety because the worry that comes from anxiety can form static so that your prayers are earthbound instead of heaven bound.  Get rid of anxiety first, and then pray and thank Me for the answer.  In praying, you open the pathway for Me to meet your needs.  In thanking Me, you are declaring your confidence in Me which also clears the pathway for the answers to your prayers to become reality in your life.
     Always remember that I never withhold anything from My children.  I am not the robber and I don't steal from you.  The devil is the robber and he is the one who wants to intercept the answers to your prayers, cheating you out of them by enticing you to have his thoughts, attitudes and actions toward My other children.   However, when you have the power of My Holy Spirit inside of you, you have the power to refuse the devil's temptations and you have the wisdom and abilities to become My image in the earth.  When you become My image, all of My goodness is attracted to you.
    I have given everything that is necessary for you to have a life filled with calmness, gentleness, comfort, peace and graciousness toward others.  When you have My Spirit, you have My mind, the same mind that was in Jesus Christ.   You have all of My mercy, My kindness, My love, My forgiveness, My favor, My wisdom, My knowledge and My love.   Welcome My calmness into your life and enjoy My peace.
    Keep peace with everyone and you will be known in the earth and the heavens as My child. (Matthew 5:9)
    Your Comforting Father       
           

No comments: