Wednesday, October 19, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - OWING KINDNESS

Dear One,
    My Holy Spirit tells you the place of kindness in My family.  Kindness is a direct outgrowth or fruit of My love being present in your life.  My Spirit wrote that if you do not show forgiveness and kindness to your enemies and the people who break religious laws, that you are showing contempt for the riches of My kindness toward you when you have also done such actions as your enemies do.  He said that My kindness, forbearance and patience are intended to lead a person to repentance.  (Romans 2:3-4)  Since repentance means to turn from following evil ways and turn to the course of doing My will in all matters, a person has to experience My kindness to want to turn to be in unity with Me and receive My love, forgiveness and kindness.  My patience, forbearance and kindness are constant, but often a person must see those attributes in you, My child, before he or she can relate them to Me.  That is why My Spirit said in those writings that you have no reason to judge anyone, because you have done such things and have experienced My forgiveness and kindness toward you.
     Kind acts are definite outgrowths of forgiveness.  When you have been called upon to forgive someone for an unkind word, an evil action toward you, an act of persecution or anything else derived from some other injurious attitude, after you forgive the person you should demonstrate your confidence in My words by doing a kind act toward the person you have forgiven.  He said even in extreme cases of beatings and imprisonment, that you must use the weapons of righteousness to counteract the evil that other people have done to you. (II Corinthians 6:4-7)  He said that you must react with the weapons of righteousness of purity, patience and in the kindness in My Holy Spirit, just as I do.  In doing that, the person is introduced to My kindness, patience and forbearance through you.
    My Spirit goes on to tell you that the fruit of My Holy Spirit grows inside of you and appears on the outside when you are in unity with Me.   He said that one of those outgrowths is kindness. (Galatians 5:22-23)  Kindness is a powerful weapon of righteousness which wins every war, every battle, every skirmish, every argument and every disagreement.  Kindness results in gift giving, sharing your wealth, speaking only words that edify and build up a person, giving validation to someone who needs to be elevated.  In other words, kindness is sacrificing your prejudice, your vengeance and your ill feelings; doing works of kindness toward someone.
     The truth of My kindness toward you and the whole world is amplified when My Spirit wrote that because of My great love for you that I made you alive even when you were in your trespasses and that it is by My unmerited favor that you have been saved.  (Ephesians 2: 4-5)   He said that I have raised you up and seated you with Christ and Me in the heavenly realm in order to show the riches of My grace which is expressed in My kindness to you. (Ephesians 2:6-7)  He revealed that no person could ever do that by any human works because it was simply by My grace that you have been saved from the works of the devil by My plan.  (Ephesians 2:8-9)
     Therefore, My Spirit said that you must clothe yourself with kindness, compassion, humility and patience, bearing the burdens and shortcomings of others, forgiving everyone as you are forgiven, then sealing the forgiveness by your doing kind acts toward the people whom you have forgiven. (Colossians 3:13-14)  He told you that the most important thing is to PUT ON love which binds you in unity with others.  Then He told you to LET My peace rule in your body. (Colossians 3:15)  He said that you were called to peace.  In addition He said to be thankful at all times.
     Your Kind Father         
     

No comments: