Tuesday, October 25, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - PATIENCE KEY

Dear One,
    The most detested instruction that a parent can give a child is to be patient.   That is because of the nature of satan that came into people when Adam allowed him to enter into the earth and curse everything that I had given to My children to bless them.  Patience means that there will be a delay before something good enters into the life of a person and that thought of having to wait is torture to the person.  That is the very reason that I said that one of the fruit of My Holy Spirit is patience, because I am patient with My children, knowing that their problems and their griping and their groaning and their impatience is not from them but those attitudes and verbal outbursts are from hell.
     My Holy Spirit wrote that judging someone or a situation from your fleshly eyes and becoming impatient, which results in erroneously judging the person or Me, then you show contempt for My riches, My kindness, My forbearance and My patience, not realizing that it is My kindness that causes you to repent and turn from your griping, groaning and impatience, becoming patient and kind yourself.  (Romans 2:4)  Since it is My patience and kindness that causes a person to turn from evil ways, it is also your patience and kindness that causes your enemies to turn from their evil ways, just as Jesus taught to you when He walked the earth and gave you a crash course in how to live the abundant life.
     My Spirit taught to you that you hope for something that you do not have and you wait patiently for it, if you are My child of faith.  In the same way, He said, the Holy Spirit helps you in your patient waiting period in a powerful way when you don't know how or what to pray He will intercede through your mouth in His own words because He searches the hearts of everyone and He knows My will and He will pray in accordance with My will.  Then everything will work together for your good.  (Romans 8:25-28)  As My gift to My children in the Holy Spirit's baptism, I even gave to you the ability to pray My perfect will in matters in My Holy Spirit's prayer language.  So, when you are patiently waiting for an answer to your prayers, the way to facilitate the answers more quickly is to allow My Spirit to pray My will in the matter through your mouth in My prayer language.
     I said to be joyful in hope, to be patient in affliction and to be faithful in prayers. Then I went on to tell you during the waiting period for your prayers to be answered that you should share with people in need, to be hospitable, to bless those who persecute you, to bless others instead of cursing them with hatred and blame.  Other instructions are to mourn with those who mourn and to rejoice with those who rejoice, to not be proud but to be willing to associate with people of low position.  Mirroring the teaching of Jesus, I told you not to repay evil with evil and to be careful to do what is right in the eyes of other people, and if it is at all possible to keep peace with everyone.  I said not to be vengeful but to do good to your enemies, feeding them, giving them water and that in doing so you send the angels to burn out the demonic spirits in them which will turn their hearts toward you.  During your patient endurance, I told you never to return evil for evil but to always return good for evil. (Romans 12:12-21)
    I said that it is with faith and patience that you obtain My promises. (Hebrews 6:12)  It takes the power of My faith for you to be kind to your enemies and to bless them, to never return evil for evil done to you, to bless those who curse you and to keep peace with everyone.  With those works of faith, it sets the scene in the earth for the answers to your prayers to flood into your life. 
     I answer your prayers when you pray, but your good works of faith clear the delivery routes on which the prayers are answered.   Being vengeful, angry, griping and groaning and doing the devil's evil works of conflict will put up barriers which block the answers to your prayers.   Doing works of love clears the paths from My heaven to you.
     My Spirit told you not to be lazy in well doing.  He said that those people who are diligent in faith, loving your enemies and doing good to them, will cause everything to work together for your good. 
     Your Father of Love and Good Works

No comments: