Thursday, October 20, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - SPIRITUALLY MOTIVATED

Dear One,
    Jesus, your real Brother, tried to introduce you to the knowledge that you can have My kingdom living while you still live in the earth.  He said that when He cast a demon out of a person by the power of My Spirit that My kingdom comes upon the person.  That has never changed.  (Luke 11:20)  Those instances were when I answered His prayer that He taught the followers to pray, that My kingdom would come on earth and that My will would be done on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)  That had been My desire for My children from the foundation of the earth and it would be fulfilled when My Holy Spirit came to earth to live in My children with the power of My will overriding the will of evil in their lives. 
     John the Baptist also tried to give you and My other children an introduction into kingdom living that is available to you while you live in the earth.  He said that he baptized people in water, but that One was coming whose shoes he wasn't capable of filling and that Person would baptize you with My Holy Spirit and with Fire. (Matthew 3:11)  My Spirit is always accompanied by myriads of angels and they contain My spiritual fire of which Jesus spoke which burns out the demons from the flesh of people, leaving them clean and unhindered in their ability to follow My will in every matter, if they so choose.  (Ezekiel 10:1-5)
    What Ezekiel saw in the heavenly dimension became real on the day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit came to earth to live within My children upon their invitation. (Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4)  Ezekiel had seen into the spiritual dimension and had seen My angels with their coals of fire within their beings that are effective to burn out demonic spirits from My children.  It is an instantaneous thing with no pain and no effort on the part of humans.  My Spirit enters into the lives of My children and does an instantaneous holy work, creating a new spiritual person and burning out the evil that was formerly present which gave the people such horrible human problems.  (John 3:3-7) In choosing to live inside of My children in the person of the Holy Spirit, I fulfilled My promise that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven.  The bonus that My children have is that they have the power to do My will while in the earth as well as the bonus of having spiritual power that had never heretofore been available to people.  On the day of the feast of Pentecost the actual miracle took place for the first time to the followers of Jesus. 
     The miracle continues daily today, second by second and minute by minute in the earth, as My children choose to allow Me to come into their lives and bring the same power into their being that raised Jesus from the dead.  He is My Holy Spirit.  There is no other Spirit of goodness and power that is available to people through which I can infuse My essence of spiritual life into their beings and through My Holy Spirit living inside of them bring kingdom living to them while they live in the earth and also in the world to come.  (Romans 8:11)
     My children become spiritually equipped to live victoriously in the earth with the spiritual abilities of My Holy Spirit to overcome all the works of the devil, just like Jesus did.  (I John 3:8-11)  You have the spiritual power to submit yourself to Me and to resist the devil. (James 4:7) You have the power to allow Me to build My earthly home inside of you with the guidance of My Spirit who is My great designer.  (I Corinthians 3:16) You have the humility and spiritual ability to have kingdom living while in the earth only through the design, the abilities and the power of My Spirit. (Matthew 5:3)  Every word that He speaks to you comes from Me.  (John 14:26)
     My heart is thrilled when you appropriate all of the blessings that I have for you which bring My kingdom living into your life.  I said that I tell you things to do so that your joy will be full. (Psalm 16:11; John 17:13; Acts 2:28; Acts 13:52; Romans 15:13)  I desire that you are filled with My joy.
     Your Unselfish Father Who Shares Spiritual Abilities and Power
               
        

No comments: