Sunday, April 12, 2015

ALL AND EVERYTHING


Dear One,
   Jesus was challenged to heal a man who was controlled by a demonic spirit that threw him in fire and cast him into waters in an effort to destroy him.  The father of the demon possessed man asked Jesus if He could help the poor man.  Jesus said, "With God ALL things are possible to those who believe." Jesus believed and he cast the demon out of the man. (Mark 9:20-23)
    Notice that Jesus did not say that some things are possible or most things are possible or a few things are possible.  He said ALL things.  Jesus was well acquainted with Me, His Heavenly Father, so He had no trouble believing.  Jesus had My virtues and character so He was able to provide My faith and belief in order to get the job done. He proved that ALL things are possible to those who believe in my desire to meet the needs of people and those who believe in My  power to meet all needs of people. 
    Paul declared later, after receiving My Holy Spirit, that ALL things work together for good to those who love Me and are called according to My purpose. (Romans 28) Notice, Paul said ALL, not some or most or a few.  He said ALL.  In that faith assuring writing, Paul had just finished writing about My children are those who are led by My Spirit and also pray in My Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:13-14 and 26) It was only after that caveat that He said that ALL things will work for good to those who love Me and are called according to My purpose. He was not saying that anger, strife, division, unforgiveness, jealousy and like attitudes and actions will work together for good results. He said the purpose to which My children are called is to love others as I love them, as Jesus proclaimed as the new commandment.  (John 13:34) That is the spiritual atmosphere in which ALL things will work together for good to those who are led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit.
    When My children are led by  My Spirit, they will be led by Him to love others with the same degree of love that I love them.  Such an atmosphere is perfect for all prayers being answered. Also, loving others enough to pray in the Spirit for them until you are released from the intercession is the final kiss of success because you have allowed Me to orchestrate EVERYTHING that needs to be perfected in the matter.  Thus, everything will work together, walking in My Spirit of love and praying in the power of My Spirit will guarantee that all things will work for good for you.
    I have coached you that walking in the Spirit + praying in the Spirit = all things working together for your good.  That is the equation guaranteeing answers to your prayers.
    It is My good pleasure to give you My kingdom.  Make it your good pleasure to walk in love with everyone and pray in the Spirit for every need to be met.   Then everything will work for your good. 
     Your Prayer Answering Father
       

No comments: