Monday, April 6, 2015

WHO'S THAT KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR?

Dear One,
    There are thoughts that come knocking at the door of your mind that are not from Me and are not from your own reasoning. They are thoughts that originate in hell and are sent to persuade you to oppose My other children or to engage in activities that will negatively affect your life.  They are thoughts of criticism, judgment, hatred, strife, lying, impurity, immorality, anger, jealousy, racism, rejection, selfishness, dissensions, envy, drunkenness, carousing and like spirits. (Galatians 5:16-17) Their object is to enslave you and curse you as a result. I do not judge you for having those thoughts.  I know they come from hell and I know that you often do not recognize them as who they are, visitors sent from hell to curse your life.   
    I sent My Holy Spirit into your life to be the watchman, the One who alerts you to the thoughts which enter your mind with the objective of robbing from you, destroying all good things in your life, killing you emotionally and then with the end result of killing you physically.  My Spirit has the power to overcome those invaders when they first begin their knock at the entryway of your thoughts.  You have the authoritative power to command their exit from your mind and then My Spirit will replace those negative, enslaving thoughts with My thoughts of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, patience, self control, faith and mercy for yourself and others.(Galatians 5:18-25)
     I have told My children many times that they have the choice between good and evil, blessings and curses.  I meant that you have the right through your free will to choose whether to allow evil thoughts from hell into your mind or whether to allow My good thoughts into your mind.   Blessings come with My good thoughts and curses come with the evil thoughts. 
     Jesus taught emphatically about what to do when tempted with evil thoughts.  He taught you to do as He did, use My scriptures to send them away.  For instance, when you are tempted to be envious or jealous of something that someone has that you do not have, do what My scriptures say, that you must submit yourself to Me and resist the devil and he will flee from you. (James 4:7-8)  Then do what My Spirt said about praying prayers of supplication with thanksgiving and gratitude, letting your desires be known to Me.  My Spirit taught that you must clear your mind of negative invaders and only think on things that are positive.  He said that My peace will reign in your mind when you do. (Philippians 4:6-9)
     When thoughts of strife, anger, dissension, judgment, criticism and opposition to others enter into your mind, remember that Jesus said to love your enemy, to do good to them, to bless them and pray for them. (Matthew 5:38-48)  Speak those scriptures to the spirits which are trying to invade your mind in an effort to get you into a personal war with someone. Then do what Jesus said to do, do something loving and giving toward the person or to the people who are opposing you.  In doing that, you are defeating the evil thoughts that tried to defeat you.
(Romans 12:20-21)
    Sometimes My children have refused to follow My guidance in relation to how to treat other people who oppose them.  My children have done the opposite.  They have returned opposition for opposition, returned evil for evil, returned curses for curses, and then expected Me to bless their endeavors.  They neither know Me, nor do they know My power and My effective ways. 
    When you learn to refuse evil promptings in your mind and when you learn to love others as I love you, then you will allow My kingdom to come to earth in your life just as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 6:10; Luke 11:20-23)
    My Holy Spirit is the watchman appointed to alert you to the dangerous thoughts at the door of your mind who want to enter and curse your existence.  Listen to My Spirit and He will alert you, giving you the power to refuse the thoughts of your enemy who is knocking at the entryway of your mind.  As an act of your will, refuse to let them enter and take your peace.  (Ezekiel 3:17)
   I have given you My power and My words to defeat the oppositional thoughts.  I have given you My instructions on how to treat your human enemies, coaching you to do good to them and bless them.  Your blessings are multiplied when you do.
    Your Peace Loving Father
    

No comments: