Monday, April 20, 2015

THE TRUE ENEMY

Dear One,
    I am not your enemy.  The devil is your enemy.
    People are not your enemy.  The devil is your enemy.
    I told you through My Holy Spirit that your battle is not with flesh and blood, but that your battle is with the demonic spirits in the air around you. (Ephesians 6:12)
    The devil uses people to deliver his curses upon your life, those curses being death and destruction.  However, people are still not your enemy.  That is why Jesus told you to love your human enemies, to bless them and not curse them, because they are not your real enemies.  They are only being used by the source of evil to destroy your peace, your joy and your love. (Matthew 5:43-48)
    I told you that when My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of you that He will reveal to you sin, righteousness and judgment.  He reveals the devil as the real culprit behind all evil, all sin and all destruction.  My Spirit also reveals that I am behind all good things and that My righteousness is pure with no shadow of turning from blessings to curses, never on one hand delivering destruction to My children who disobey and on the other hand giving blessings to those who obey.  That is a travesty, a lie taught by the devil himself to My children who do not intimately know Me. (John 16:7-11)
    My Holy Spirit gives to My children who recognize His voice the discerning judgment to recognize that all evil comes from the devil and He reveals to My children the truth that all goodness comes from Me.  (Luke 12:32) My Holy Spirit points the finger of accusation at the devil who sinned from the beginning.  The devil has tortured My children from the fall of man in the Garden of Eden when he deceived the first man and was allowed by Adam to enter into the earth to accuse, curse, torture, destroy and kill My children.  Then the devil blinded the spiritual eyes of my children to his works and accused Me of the evil.  Some of My children believe him and attribute evil to Me as well as good.  It should not be so.(James 1:13-18) 
    When My children allow My Spirit to teach them the real source of evil and the also the real source of good, then they stop making Me and other people their enemies.  They begin to do what Jesus did, love the people who are being used by the devil against them.  In prayer they will battle the real enemies of people who have joined with the devil and they will begin to heal their diseases, sooth their broken hearts and allow them to go free from the clutches of the father of destruction.  (Matthew 10:7-8)
    When you allow My Spirit to reveal truth to you, you are free from the domination of the devil because you recognize his temptations in your thoughts, in your attitudes and in your actions. You cast him from you just like a worm who has crawled into your life.  Through intercessory prayer, as led by My Holy Spirit, you will engage in the battle of which Paul spoke, warring against the demonic spirits in the heavens which are your true enemies and the enemies of your family, your country and your world.  (Ephesians 6:13-18)
    Don't ever forget that I am not your enemy and people are not your enemies.  The source of all your problems is the father of evil, the devil. You can't win in life unless you know the truth of who is the source of your problems.  My Holy
Spirit is eager and willing to reveal that truth to you.  (James 1: 2-8)
     I am your Father of Love. Do not let anyone rob you of that truth. (I John 4:7-8)
     Your Patient and Loving Father 
   

No comments: