Tuesday, April 21, 2015

NOT GUILTY

Dear One,
   Always remember this:  In the court of law of My kingdom the verdict for every sin committed by human beings is NOT GUILTY because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. (John 1:21; I John 2:2)
   Always remember this: The verdict in the court of law of My kingdom for satan for every sin he enticed people to commit is always GUILTY,(I John 3:8)
   Remember this:  In the court of law of My kingdom the verdict for every iniquity committed by human beings is NOT GUILTY because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.  (Acts 3:26; Romans 5:8-10)
   Never forget this;  The verdict for satan for every iniquity he enticed people to commit is always GUILTY. (I John 3:8)
   Never forget this:  The verdict inf the court of law of My kingdom for every transgression committed by humans is NOT GUILTY because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 7:1-6)
   Always remember this:  The verdict for satan for every transgression he enticed people to commit is always GUILTY. (I John 3:8)
   Always remember this:  In the court of law of My kingdom every mistake, every misdeed, every broken promise, every oath that is broken, everything that is unforgiven by people, the people are all deemed NOT GUILTY by Me. (I Peter 2:24)
   Always remember this:  In My court of law every mistake, every accident, every misdeed, every broken promise, every unfulfilled oath that was the result of the temptation of satan, he is adjudged as GUILTY by Me. (I John 3:8)
   I have asked  My children to forgive every offense because I have forgiven every offense.  I have asked My children to love their enemies because I love the people who oppose others.  I have asked My children to do good to those who do evil against them because I send rain and blessings upon the ones who do evil as well as the ones who do good. (Matthew 5:43-48)
   There are no records of offenses, sins, iniquities, transgressions, mistakes, misdeeds, broken promises, unfulfilled oaths or lies in My heaven.  There should be no record of those things in the earth to My children who are perfected in My love.  (Colossians 2:13-14)
   I understand that all evil comes from hell and not from people created in My image so I ask My children to also understand, to forgive, to do good to everyone,
to bless those who curse you just like I do and to love unconditionally, just like I do.  I ask you to be Love in the earth because you are loved and treasured by me.  I ask you to act like My children rather than only being called by My name. (James 2:14-18)
   Keep no record books of transactions by others.  If you do, you are not perfected in My love.  I will help you to exemplify My love and forgiveness in the earth just like I do in heaven.  (John 20:23)
   I asked you to do unto others as you would have them do to you. I also ask you to do unto others as I always do unto you, love you unconditionally and forgive you unconditionally.   (Romans 13:8)
   Your Loving and Forgiving Father
    

No comments: