Friday, April 17, 2015

PURE RELIGION

Dear One,
     My Holy Spirit wrote through one of My prophets that pure religion is to visit the fatherless and widows in their afflictions and to keep oneself unspotted from the world. (I Timothy 23-27)  In other words, the actions of honoring the least of My children is the measure of the degree to which My children have taken My words to heart.  My admonition to feed the poor, visit the prisoners, pray for the sick, relieve the financial burden of people by sharing your bounty, to comfort the brokenhearted and set the captives of satan free are some of My instructions for those who are called by My name. (Luke 4:18)
    Every day you are faced with the opportunity to lift the spirits of people who are trodden down with problems.  They are under the feet of your shared enemy, the devil, and don't know how to tread on the spirits who are causing those problems. Your encouraging words of faith in Me and your acts of love will do what I want to do, but I need bodies and hands in the earth to accomplish My work.  Words of encouragement and validation will lift them above the problem and will put them on top so that they can tread on the problem instead of being tread upon by the problem.  My words can become your words, My acts of love can become your acts of love until the needs of people are met. 
     When you honor others by becoming My ambassadors of love and becoming the delivery people of My blessings in the world, then you have truly become My child.  You are My child in reality as well as in name. (Matthew 10:7-8)
    Acts of kindness should not be limited to one day in your year but they should be done every minute of every day.  They are automatic when you are transformed into My image, the image of love, mercy and peace. (Galatians 5:23-25)
     Lift people up who are down just like I lift you up when you are down. My children in name and also in actions will glorify Me and people will know My true nature. (Matthew 5:14-16)
    Honor Me by honoring your enemies, the poor, the downtrodden and the depressed by meeting their needs. Their needs are great.  (Matthew 25:40)
    Your Loving Father

No comments: