Tuesday, April 28, 2015

HE'S NOT TO BLAME/SHE'S NOT TO BLAME/THEY'RE NOT TO BLAME

Dear One,
    The first thing that My children do when problems occur is to immediately assign blame for the troubling situation. They want to make sure that someone is judged in the situation and then they can relax, deciding that it was none of their fault.  That is neither My attitude nor is it the attitude of the person who paid the price for all sins, mistakes, transgressions, iniquities, failures and misdeeds, that being Jesus.  We know immediately who is to blame and it is not anybody walking around in flesh and blood, but it is the fault of demonic beings who tempt My children to do evil toward each other.  (Ephesians 6:10-12)
      My children who are established in the revelation of My love know that forgiveness should be their first reaction when problems arise. If blame is the first thought, then judging has already reared its ugly, demonic head.  My children forget that when they judge that they will also be judged in return by the evil spirits behind the problem.  My children forget what I taught them through Jesus and through My disciples.  They know neither the scriptures nor do they know My power.  (Matthew 22:29) They forget that their ministry is forgiveness instead of judgment.(John 20:21-23; Matthew 18:21-22) They forget that they owe everybody love. (Romans 13:8-10)
     My children justify their own innocence in every matter but they want to assign guilt to someone, so they judge others, heaping burdens upon them.  (Matthew 23:2-5) That is not My way.  All have sinned in some way and have not come up to the measure of My love in the earth, even you and your sisters and brothers in Christ. Until your first reaction to every negative situation in life is to forgive others as I forgive you, you still battle against people instead of battling against the source of all evil, which is the devil.  I forgive you readily and immediately.  Your calling is to do the same to others.
    My children need to learn that the real definition of sin is that he is the father of all evil works.  Sin is a spiritual being, the devil, who is the source of all evil.  The word sin has nothing to do with the ones who obey evil promptings but it has to do with the source of the evil, which is the devil and his demons. (II Corinthians 5:23)
    If you will read about the healings and works of good that Jesus did, you will see that He cast out the demons (sins) of the sick and the ones who were afflicted with diseases.  Jesus knew the sources of evil were not the people but were the evil spirits who inhabited the bodies of the people and the ones who tempted them to do evil.  He never condemned the people.  He only judged the evil spirits, the demons who caused the problems. 
     Let the words of Jesus become your mantra; that being: "Forgive them, Father, for they don't know what they are doing." My children who are not perfected in love do not know that they are being influenced to make evil judgments by demonic spirits, the same as the ones who yield to sin and make their evil choices instead of My choices.(Matthew 23:34) 
     Practice the words of Jesus over and over until it is an automatic thought and attitude, "I forgive them, Father, for they don't know what they are doing."
     Even in your courts of law the subject of intent has to be considered before guilt or innocence is determined.  When My children do not know that the devil is at the core of all problems, they are negatively influenced by him and yield to his temptations.  So intent is also present in the courts of heaven.  That is why I forgive all people of their sins, trespasses, iniquities, mistakes, misdeeds and bad choices.  They are not guilty. Their debt has been paid by Jesus.   The guilty one is the devil.
     Keep a watchful eye upon your mind so as not to slip easily into blame and judgment of people.  My children should know that there is no guilt or innocence in my mind for people.  There is only forgiveness and redemption.
     Jesus did not die for the people who always obey laws.  He died for the ones who yield to the promptings of the devil and then the devil brings judgment to them for obeying him.  He died for them so that they might have forgiveness instead of judgment.
     Forgiveness releases My children from the boomerang effects of judging.  Forgiveness releases both parties from judgment rather than fixing judgment on any human being.  Forgiveness puts the blame on the devil where it belongs. (I John 3:8-10)
     Your Forgiving and Loving Father
     

No comments: