Monday, April 6, 2015

KEEPING PEACE

Dear One,
    You proclaim in your churches, "Christ is risen.  Therefore let us keep the feast."   He rose from the dead so that you can have the power of My Spirit to keep peace with everyone, beginning with peace within your own mind.  The Prince of Peace defeated in hell every evil known to men so that My children can have peace of mind, peace within families, peace with neighbors, peace with people of differing religious and political beliefs, peace on earth and good will towards all people.  He died and was resurrected for that very purpose. (Matthew 2:14)
    Because He rose from the dead and sent My Holy Spirit into you, you have the same power over evil that He did, those being the evil of a tormented mind, the evil that causes diseases, the evil that opposes others through you and through others toward you, and you have power over the evil whose efforts are to rob, kill and destroy you. (John 10:10)
    Jesus not only purchased those things for you but He even gave to you the supernatural power of My Spirit, who lived in Him, so that you have the power to defeat the evil acts of the devil in your life and in the lives of others through your intercessory prayers.  (Romans 4:3-7; Romans 8:26-28)  I said that, "As He is, so are you in the world."(I John 4:17-19)
   More was purchased for you on the day that Jesus rose from the dead than you celebrate, not just salvation for your soul, but salvation for your body, soul and spirit. Every good thing pertaining to you was purchased on the day that Jesus became the Christ, the Overcoming, Triumphant One.  He gave you the power of My Holy Spirit to become My child with all of the advantages of My spiritual royalty, blessings of physical health, prosperity, mental peace and peace in your circumstances and your situations. (Romans 8:15-17)
    My children need to walk in the benefits which were declared on that day when Jesus, the Christ, rose from the dead.  My children need to learn how to access My blessings by seeking My kingdom and My righteousness which guarantee the access to all of My blessings which are already given to you and are already yours. Seek Me first and you find out how to access them. (Matthew 6:34)
    Jesus, the Christ, rose from the dead.  Therefore, keep the feast of peace in your lives with all people.  Through keeping peace, all of My blessings will flow into your life. (Philippians 4:4-8)
     Your Peace Loving Father (Ephesians 4:1-3)

No comments: