Wednesday, April 29, 2015

RESURRECTION WORKS

Dear One,
    There are wonderful works that the resurrection of Jesus accomplished. forgiveness of all sins, destroying the works of the devil, restoring My children to their blessings, personally providing the guidance and tutoring of My Holy Spirit, inheriting My righteousness, making the keys of My kingdom available to My children and on and on. Those benefits are available to everyone who calls upon My name and listens to My voice of guidance.  My kingdom becoming evident in the lives of My children just as it is in heaven is the ultimate goal of the resurrection works of Jesus.  (I John 3:7-8)
     There are roadblocks presented by My enemy, the devil, to the minds of My children that trap them and keep them from enjoying the full and complete works of the resurrection of Jesus.  It is called blame, judging and being unforgiving. (Matthew 7:1-2)
    When My children hold onto the works of evil in a situation rather than forgiving completely from the heart, there is a resurrection of the works of the devil in the situation instead of the resurrection of the works of Jesus in the situation.  Resurrection of the evil works in the minds of My children and then their speaking of them will bind My children and their families to the same evil spirits who caused the original sins, those being evil works of satan. 
    Because My children have the power to forgive sins or to retain sins, if works of evil are retained in the minds of My children then the devil will constantly bring them up in the minds of My children who will dwell on them and speak of them, resurrecting the evil works again and again, binding the people to the evil works of the past instead of releasing them and setting them free.  It is making themselves and their families perpetual victims instead of making them perpetual overcomers.
    The culprit is the devil who wants My children in the earth to constantly blame, judge and retain the evil works of other people in their minds.  The devil is proud of his works and he entices My children to resurrect those works in their minds, speak of them, and resurrect the evil works again and again instead of taking advantage of the resurrection works of Jesus which forgave all sins and wickedness.  Renewing of the mind means only thinking of My works and My promises to My children.  It never involves resurrecting the works of evil in the minds of My children and then speaking of them. That causes the resurrection of the evil in the minds of others, which increases the victimization of the participants.  Renewing of the mind means casting out all thoughts of evil and only thinking on what I have to say in a matter, which is always forgiveness and grace toward the people. (John 20:21-24))
    It is your choice whether to resurrect the works of Jesus in a situation or whether to resurrect the works of evil in a situation.  Your life will be affected by your choice.  (James 3:17) You will either activate My kingdom in your life and the lives of your family members by your thoughts and words, OR you will activate the works of the kingdom of evil in your life and the lives of your family members by your thoughts and words.(James 3:6)
    You must know your enemy and how he works or you will join with him in cursing your own life.  Jesus Christ taught you what to do, that being to forgive and then forget by erasing all thoughts of evil done to you because they are forgiven and forgotten in My mind.  Do not retain them in your mind and become a victim again.  When you do, you make the resurrection of Jesus of no effect. (Matthew 6:10-12; John 20:28)
    Your Forgiving and Loving Father   
 

No comments: