Thursday, April 2, 2015

CHOOSE SIDES IN THE GAME OF LIFE

CHOOSE SIDES IN THE GAME OF LIFE
Dear One,
    I am always, constantly, perpetually, forever, eternally and favorably on your side. I said that I will never leave you or forsake you. (Psalm 9:10; Hebrews 13:5-6)
    Never forget that I am always on your side, giving you protection, meeting your needs, desires and wishes, healing you, guiding you, shepherding you, giving you peace.  I am always present in your life, keeping you from evil, defeating evil in your behalf and rewarding you excessively for being My child. (Luke 12:32)
    The secret to having Me as your Loving Father and receiving the blessings of My family is for you to always, constantly, perpetually, forever, eternally and favorably be on My side, the side of peace and love.
    The first and greatest commandment given to the people under My covenant with a nation was that they love Me with all their hearts, souls and minds.  That admonition to My children was given so that they would not yield to the temptation of evil and choose to be on the side of evil and inherit its curses rather than being on my side and inheriting My blessings and My treasures.  My admonition in My new covenant with all people is that they love others as I love you.  When you do that, you are choosing to be on my side in the circumstances of life. (John 13:34-35)
     Since I never, ever, ever, ever leave you or forsake you, your diligence in perpetually choosing to be on My side instead of choosing to be on the side of evil will mean that you never, ever, ever leave Me, either.  Do not be like the prodigal son who left the estate of his father and lived a riotous life that was filled with curses.  That son ended up eating with the pigs. Yet, because his father was always on his side, when he returned to the estate of his father, he was received without condemnation or shame but was restored to his former spiritual, mental and physical wealth. I am that good and loving Father who never leaves or forsakes My children, and I am always waiting for their return to My bosom when they leave Me and forsake Me. I delight in returning you to My family of love and blessings. (II Thessalonians 1:11-12)
     Nothing can separate you from My love, not life, death, depression, evil thoughts, evil actions, demons, catastrophes, and no human can separate you from My love.  However, you can choose to separate yourself from Me and My blessings by joining with evil.  (Isaiah 59:1-2)
     If you choose to constantly stay in My family, on the side of peace and love, you will live in My flow of plenty, inheriting all of My blessings.
     I am always on your side.  Make your choices to always be on My side, dwelling in My family of love.  (Matthew 5:44-48)
     Your Father of Love and Peace         
    

No comments: