Saturday, April 25, 2015

NAME CALLING

Dear One,
   Before professing to be called by My name, My children should strive to be perfected in the revelation of My love because I am love. (Ephesians 3:14-20)  When My children are perfected in My love they don't have to profess My name because their character exemplifies Me in the earth.
   Before professing to be called by My name, My children should strive to be perfected in forgiveness because their own sins have been forgiven by Me and they owe to others the ministry of forgiveness. (John 20:21-23)  My children who insist on being called by My name should refuse to judge anyone because I said not to judge. When they judge others they are siding with their enemy, the devil, and he will judge them with his curses. (Matthew 7:1-2) My children who are perfected in love will forgive others instead of judging them.
    Before professing to be called by My name, My children should strive to be perfect in My wisdom and knowledge lest their lack of wisdom casts ridicule on Me and My character. My wisdom is revelation knowledge and I build My personality within My true children upon the intimate spiritual knowledge of My character.  (Matthew 16:14-19)
    Before professing to be called by My name, My children should strive to be perfected in the revelation knowledge of My power so that they do not wound and injure others while being called by My name.  My power always works by My love.  It is never vain glorious or showy or self seeking.  (Ephesians 1:16-22) It is meek and lowly in Spirit like My Son Jesus. (Matthew 11:28-30; Matthew 5:5)
    My children who call themselves by My name who do not control their tongues and those who are judgmental, unforgiving, sowers of strife, opposition and anger are not perfected by My Holy Spirit who is their private tutor. (James 1:23-26) They speak out of their own ignorance of My personality and they condemn those people who are controlled by evil, while being controlled by the same evil spirits.  Their seeds ricochet back onto them and they wonder why they are not living the life of My kingdom on earth as I promised.  (Matthew 6:19)  Yet, My love and forgiveness are always being poured upon them while they, in their zeal, speak out of ignorance of My true personality and their actions deny My character.  (Isaiah 5:20-21)  They become examples of their own ignorance of My true personality of love. 
    In the earth you do not put a five year old child in the position of a CEO of a corporation because they do not have the training and the maturity necessary to be in charge.  Yet My children think they can become good reflections of My personality when they don't even know Me intimately enough to become love, as I am love. They judge and condemn others because they have been taught, by ministers who also don't know Me, that I judge and condemn My children. It should not be so. My Holy Spirit is the One who reveals My true personality to My children from the inside of them so that they become My image because they know Me personally. (I Corinthians 2:9-13; I John 4:7-13)
     Become perfected in My love for you and all the world and then you won't have to profess to be called by My name because My love emanating from you will identify you as My child. (I John 4:15-17) Others will see My love in you and seek to know Me.
    Your Father of Love
        
   

No comments: