Wednesday, April 22, 2015

THE ACCUSER

Dear One,
   In a war, any side who does not know the tactics of its enemy is always the loser in battles.  I said that you do not war against people but that your battles are with the demonic spiritual principalities and powers in the air around you. (Ephesians 6:10-12)  Yet, My children make other people their enemies, so they often don't know who their real enemies are.  They fight the wrong beings and in doing so they sow seeds to their own destruction.  (Galatians 6:7)
   Finger pointing or accusing people is an action of the devil, the true enemy of My children.  (Revelations 12:9-11)  His tactics are to entice My children to obey his temptations, and when they do obey he accuses them as being the source of the evil.  My children who call themselves by My name are ignorant of all of his strategies because they have attributed evil to either Me or to My children instead of recognizing that the true enemy is the devil, himself.  My children battle each other, killing each other and destroying each other while the devil laughs at their ignorance of spiritual matters.  The devil is thrilled that My children are pawns in his hands. 
    Very often My children accuse Me of being the cause of devastation in their world, claiming that I am Sovereign and the cause of everything that happens in their world.   Jesus cleared up that misconception  when He said that the prince of your world is the devil. (Matthew 12:31-32; John 16:7-11)
   In the beginning I gave the earth to My children, telling them to have dominion over it.  In other words, I made them the landlords of the earth. (Genesis 1: 26) They had the final say in everything until the devil deceived them and was allowed to enter the earth and take away the authority from My children who are made in My image.  (Genesis 3) That is when the devil became the prince of this world, because My children gave their own authority to him. (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)
    The devil uses people to accuse each other because he has no mouth in the earth and no voice.  Jesus was a brunt of those accusations.  (Luke 11:52-54) He pointed out the work of the people whom the devil uses to be the voice of his accusations.(John 8:3-11)   He taught that judging others, as tempted by the devil, will result in your being judged and condemned also because you have joined with the devil in his works of destruction.  Matthew 7:1-5)
    So judgmental accusations should never come from the mouths of My children.  They will reverberate and come back upon you in a greater degree.  If you want to accuse someone, accuse the right one, the devil who is the source of all evil.
    My commandments were never given as a basis of accusation and judgment. They were meant to identify the works of the devil so that you and My other children would avoid them.  But satan, using the laws, accuses and condemns My children when they have yielded to his temptations and become his pawns in the earth. The devil is your real enemy, not Me and not other people. 
     Cease in your battles with people and only battle the demonic principalities and powers in the air who are your real enemies. (Ephesians 6:13-19)
     Cease in your battles with Me because when you battle My other children you battle Me.  (Matthew 25:40-45)
      I do not accuse you.  Do not accuse others. Forgive them instead. (Matthew 6:12)
      Your Loving Father

No comments: