Tuesday, April 7, 2015

SLAM THE DOOR SHUT

Dear One,
    I would never tell you to be rude and cruel to someone who comes to the door of your house, slamming the door in the face of the person.  BUT, I do coach you to quickly slam the door of your mind shut when you recognize a thought as being vengeful, oppositional, judgmental, unkind, angry, jealous, envious, selfish, sexually unclean, strife filled and divisive. (Galatians 5:19-20)
   Every thought that is not of My good nature but is of the nature of evil, you must slam the door of your mind to it immediately.  Otherwise, if you allow it to stay in the garden of your mind you will eventually grow the evil plants that were intended to be grown there by the devil. (John 10:10) When it takes root, it will curse your life and the lives of your family members because that is the purpose of the negative thoughts, to rob, kill and destroy your peace, your love, your goodness and your kindness so that the earth will be filled with the works of evil instead of being filled with the knowledge of Me like the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:9)
    When you only allow thoughts of keeping peace and spreading love  to occupy your mind, then your body will benefit, your mind will certainly benefit, and your spirit will benefit because you have sought to be in unity with My good family  instead of being in unity with the family of evil. When you slam the door of your mind to negative thoughts you have rejected the pull toward taking a trip to the pig pen where you will eat with the pigs and you have chosen to live in My garden of blessings where My angels minister to you and for you. Because of the unity with My Spirit and the bond of love, My blessings will flow to you like the waters cover the sea because you have furthered the knowledge of Me in your mind by slamming the door of your mind to vengeful and selfish thoughts, only allowing My thoughts to take root and grow in your garden of life.(Philippians 4:8)
    Your mind is your garden of life.  Whatever seeds you allow to be deposited in the ground of your thoughts will sprout, grow and take over your life.  It is your choice. If you allow vengeful, oppositional seeds to grow into attitudes and negative speaking, you will order your own destruction by those words and attitudes because of the energy created by the evil power that is behind them.  If you allow good thoughts from My good heaven to only grow in your mind, because of the good power of My Spirit, you will live in My blessings.
    I told My children to protect their hearts because out of it flows the issues of life. I was talking about protecting your mind from negative thoughts because out of your own mind will flow issues that either bring life or bring death to you and your family. (Proverbs 4:20-26)
    My wise children will heed My teachings which were taught through the prophets, through Jesus, and now through My Holy Spirit.  He teaches My children through psychologists, life coaches, sages, mentors, and teachers of My Instruction Book.  They all teach you to discern the thoughts of your mind, whether they have come from My family of blessings or from the family of curses.  You will reap what you have allowed to be sown in your thoughts. (Galatians 6:7-10)
    I exist to give you the multitude of blessings of My family.  It is My good pleasure to give you everything in My kingdom by bringing My kingdom into the earth in your life. (Luke 12:32; Matthew 6:10)) Make it your good pleasure to slam the door of your mind to self serving, angry, divisive, vengeful thoughts, allowing My Spirit to replace them with thoughts of love and peace.  (Philippians 4:8-9)Then you will be identified as My child, a legal heir with Jesus of My glorious blessings.
    Your Loving Father 
 

No comments: