Friday, April 24, 2015

EYE FOR AN EYE CAUSES BLINDNESS

Dear One,
    Jesus taught that the religious teaching of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth are opposed to My family traits and actions.  In other words, He said that you must not take vengeance upon anyone who opposes you and that you should not avenge yourself for any evil done to you.  He said that vengeance is mine, meaning that My vengeance is against the evil spirits who tempt a person to do evil against others.  (Romans 12:18-21) I never take vengeance upon people whom I created in My image.  All of My vengeance is against the demonic spirits who are behind the evil. Jesus taught you to be in the earth as I am in heaven.
    When Jesus taught to return good for evil done to you, He was telling you to do like I do because I send good upon the earth and everything in the earth.  When He taught you to forgive everyone who betrays you, who injures you, who causes you grief, He was telling you to do what I do.  In fact, I forgave you when you did those very things to others, and even to Me, so He was asking you to do what I do, forgive everyone. (Ephesians 6:12) He was telling you to be in the earth as I am in heaven.
    When Jesus taught you to turn the other cheek when someone strikes you, instead of returning injury to the person He was telling you to do what I do.  When He taught you to give to a person without requiring the person to repay you, He was telling to do what I do for you, send My blessing of salvation upon you even when you are cursing Me and obeying the voice of evil to oppose and blaspheme Me.(Romans 5:5-8) He was telling you to be in the earth as I am in heaven.
     When Jesus taught you to love your enemies, He was telling you to do what I do, love My entire creation even when people hate Me and speak lies about My character.  He taught you to do good to those who do evil to you because that's what I do for you and for everyone.  (Romans 5:19-21)
      Jesus not only taught you the principles of My family, but He gave you the gift of My Holy Spirit so that you would become My righteousness in the earth with the power to do everything that He did.  With the power of My Spirit living inside of you and being Lord, it is possible to do everything that I desire for My children to do.  (II Corinthians 3:17-18)  My Spirit makes you into My image and you become a light in the dark world.
     As result of your following the teachings of Jesus and being empowered by My Holy Spirit, you will sow seeds of My kingdom in the earth and you will receive the blessings of My family in every area of your life.  I want you to have the good life that I promised.  I have given you everything necessary for the abundant life and for displaying My character.  I gave you My Holy Spirit as your tutor and I gave you  My Instruction Book.  (II Peter 1:3-4)  What more do you need?   Nothing, except for you to follow my advice.
     If you want My abundant life while in the earth, you will take My advice, follow the teachings of Jesus, and receive My Holy Spirit who provides the power for you to be My image in the earth.  (Matthew 6: 10)
     My ways can become your ways and My thoughts can become your thoughts. (I Corinthians 2:9-13)  When they do, your storehouses will need to be enlarged to hold My blessings. (Deuteronomy 28:1-8)
    Your Loving Father

No comments: