Saturday, January 2, 2016

RELATIONSHIPS 202

Dear One,
    Relationships are the primary emphasis of the teachings of Jesus and the new testament prophets Paul, Peter, John and James.  Your one-on-one relationship with Me is of primary importance, but your relationships with other people are also of primary importance because I said what you do to the least of My children you do to Me.  (Matthew 25:40)
    Jesus began His ministry in the earth by teaching about relationships, beginning with attitudes toward other people.  They are referred to as the Beatitudes.  The first attitude He taught about was humility which is the opposite of pride.  Humility is being humble in spirit, or poor in spirit, never placing yourself in superiority over people  He said that My children who are humble are blessed and they will inherit My kingdom.  Under My old covenant with a nation the people desired to inherit My kingdom by following religious rules and regulations.  That never happened because of lack of humility.  Pride invaded their thoughts because they considered themselves chosen by Me.  (Matthew 18:4)
    The first teachings of Jesus on attitudes also included the principle that those who mourn would eventually be comforted by My Holy Spirit, who is the Comforter, when He came to live in them. Those who chose to receive My promise were comforted after Jesus was resurrected and sent My Spirit into the earth to be received by My children who believed the promise of Jesus that they would be comforted.  That was a promise that is fulfilled by having a close child/Father relationship with me. It is still a viable promise and a reality.
     Another principle relating to attitudes taught by Jesus was that by having the attitude of meekness, it would cause My children to inherit the blessings of My kingdom while they were in the earth.  Meekness is the opposite of stubbornness.  It is the attitude of being completely dependent upon Me and My wisdom, knowing that you are inadequate in solving problems, inadequate in spiritual insight, inadequate in spiritual knowledge and wisdom.  Meekness is choosing to be yoked to Me and My wisdom, receiving from Me supernatural insight into the spiritual causes of toxic circumstances and situations instead of leaning to your own meager, ineffective understanding of things.  Meekness is refusing to be a "know it all" and instead being open to My wisdom, My knowledge and My insightful ways.  That attitude of meekness is based on a one-on-one relationship with me and being dependent upon Me for all guidance and teachings.
     Jesus spoke about My children who hunger and thirst for righteousness, desiring to be conformed to My image by My supernatural ways.  His promise relating to My children who are hungry and thirsty for righteousness was that they would be filled and they would be blessed as a result.  That promise is also a result of a close Father/child relationship with Me which produces in My children My characteristics of love, joy, goodness, kindness, mercy, faith, peace and patience and long suffering.  His promise was that those people who seek Me would be filled with Me and as a result be blessed because of Our close relationship.  (Matthew 6:33)
    Being merciful, as I am merciful, is another attitude that comes from Our close relationship.  Those of My children who intimately know Me become merciful toward others because they know that I am merciful to them as well as to all of My children because I love and forgive everyone in the world. (John 3:16-17)  Where there once was the attitude of judging others under religious laws, My children in a close relationship with me become merciful because I am merciful. As a result, they obtain mercy and are blessed with My goodness beause of their relationship with me and their merciful relationship with others.
    The attitude of being pure in heart is a result of being in close communion with Me.  The hearts of My children who are pure in heart only see the good in others just like I only see the good in them.  They look on the spirits of everyone, just like I do.  (John 8:15)  The pure in heart have their minds transformed, just as their spirits are transformed into My image.  They only see the good instead of the bad in people and in the world.  They see Me in others instead of always seeing the sins of the flesh.  Because of their relationships with me, they have pure relationships with others. (Romans 12:2-3)
    When My children seek to make peace in every relationship, in their families, with their peers, their friends, their neighbors, their enemies and with strangers, they have been transformed into My image in the world and they are called My children.  The attitude of being a peacemaker with everyone in the earth is the epitome of being conformed into My image because I am the Father of Peace.  My nature is to love peace and the nature of My true children is to make peace in the earth.  When they do, they are known as My children, true offsprings of My character of peace.   Because of their close relationship with me, the Peacemaker, they become peace makers in the world and are known as My true children.
     Jesus said that My children who are in close relationship with Me and become merciful, loving, kind, good, forgiving, peaceful, faithful, joyful and patient will often be persecuted for the sake of My righteousness being manifested in their lives.  That is because the devil, My spiritual enemy, hates for My character to be displayed in the earth and he declares war upon My children who are conformed into My image.  Jesus said to rejoice because in the world you will have tribulation, but you will overcome it just as He overcame it.  (John 16:33) You will win every battle with the devil, just like Jesus did, and you will be blessed by receiving your inheritance even while in the earth. (Revelations 12:10-11)
     Remember that Jesus taught constantly about your relationship with Me and also your relationship with others.  Your relationship with others must always be the same as My relationship with you, forgiving, loving, kind, merciful, joyful, gracious, good, peaceful, faithful and patient.  I have written through My Holy Spirit the ways for you to treat others, just like I treat you, as the apple of My eye.  The new testament prophets of Paul, Peter, John and James wrote by inspiration of My Holy Spirit the mechanics of relationships.  Learn them, just like you learn the relationship principles of Jesus, and you will have My kingdom in your life while you are on earth.  (Luke 11:20-23)
      Relationships are more important than My children realize.  My kingdom is built upon relationships.  That is why I created people, for children with a loving relationship with Me.
      Let My Spirit teach you everything you need to know about relationships.  The benefits will be your inheriting My kingdom while in the earth.
      Your Father of Loving Relationships 
     
    

No comments: