Thursday, January 21, 2016

RELATIONSHIPS - LOVE PERSONALIZED AND PERSONIFIED

Dear One,
     My children have sung, "Nobody cares for me like Jesus," and "Love lifted me," and many love songs about My love for them.  Yet they have not welcomed the full truth about the height, width, depth and breadth of My love as revealed to them by My Holy Spirit. When you receive the revelation of My love for you, you become the image of My love in the world, in your family relationships, in your casual relationships, in your troublesome relationships and in your relationships with strangers.  (Ephesians 3;14-20)
     When you have the full revelation of My love for you and for everyone, there is a change is your thinking and attitudes about everyone, about those who are obvious sinners, about your enemies, about the ones who oppose you and conflict with you, about believers in other religions and about Me.  When you know My love, you see My other children through the rose colored glasses of love which filters out all sins, trespasses, iniquities and mistakes. You see other people through the eyes of My love instead of your fleshly judgments which had cursed your life in the past because if you judge others you will be judged by your own judgments.  (Matthew 7:1-6)
     The rose colored glasses of love are actually the color of the blood of Jesus, glasses with rosy red lenses which cause you to only see the needs of others instead of their sins, just like I do.  You see their need for your love and My love instead of the devil's works in their lives.
     When you seek My Holy Spirit's revelation of My love for you and the world, He will reveal to you the kindness of My attitudes toward you and all people.  He will reveal to you that I love you with the same intensity that I love Jesus, My Son who was without sin.  I see Him when I look at you. 
    My Spirit will reveal to you that no one is more important to Me than any other person because I do not have the demonic nature of  playing favorites.  You are just as important to Me as David, Isaiah, Paul, John and any other prophet who speaks for Me.
    My Spirit will reveal to you that My goodness is always available for you to access because it was prepared for you from the foundation of the world, just waiting for you to love others as I love you, which is the proper key to accessing My goodness.  My Spirit wrote through Paul that when you have a full revelation of My love for you that you will be empowered by My love to love others as I love you. As a result, I can do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power that is in you.  When the power that is in you is love, then  there is no end to My blessings because you are My image in the world.
    My love, as revealed by My Spirit, is patient with everyone, even the ones who are deemed by others as the most corrupt and sinful.   I am patient because I don't see their sins. I only see their needs.  I am patient and kind to them, sending My love to them through My children who know Me as Love. It is my goodness that brings a person to repentance, not any condemnation and judgment from people. (Romans 2;4) My children who know My love will extend My love to those people who are possessed by demonic spirits because My children know Me and look on their human spirit instead of their flesh.
     My children who know the power of My love know that I do not take into account a wrong suffered.  I have no book of records in which I write your infractions.  There is only the testimony of Jesus, that He died for the sins of the whole world.  My children who know Me and My love will endeavor not to take judgment into their thoughts when someone offends them.  They will forgive and move on into a life of love.
      I do not insist on My own way before I extend My love to anyone.  I only encourage My children to walk in love, which is the narrow way that leads to the abundant life.  Once My children experience the full revelation of My love, they are eager to love others as I love them.  I don't have to push and shove anyone into walking in love.  Once love is revealed to them, I don't have to do anything.  My love for you is the motivation behind your loving others as I love you.
      My love for My children is never jealous when they wander off and follow idols.  I grieve for them because I know that they are inviting the demons of the idols to curse them.  I send My angels to them to bring them back into My family where they are loved and honored.  My children of love are not jealous of anyone or anything.  They know all they have to do is ask for anything they need.
      I am never irritated or resentful with My children.  I know the struggle between good and evil.  I know that they need My power to enable them to refuse evil and embrace good.  That is why I provided My Spirit, so that you would have supernatural power to resist evil and cling to good.  I know that My children who do not have My supernatural power of My Spirit in their lives do not have the necessary power to refuse evil.  I understand their lack of power; and so I understand their misdeeds.  I do not have the capacity to be irritated or resentful.  Those are the characteristics of the devil and his children.
      My love for you bears up under all things, no matter what you do, say or believe.  I believe wonderful things about you.  My hopes are eternal that you will eventually pursue My kingdom and pursue a revelation of My love.  I endure every mistake and rebellious choice that you make,  I endure every temper tantrum that you have.  I endure your thoughts, attitudes and actions that deny My love.  I never lose hope in your return to Me and My family of love.
     Because of My love for you, I never lose hope in you.  I want you to never lose hope in others, never take into account a wrong suffered, never be resentful or irritated, always be merciful instead of judgmental, always be patient with others and never insist on your own way.  Those are the things that My love does for you  and what I desire that you do to others.   (I Corinthians 13)  
      Remember that what you do to others, you do to Me because I live in them. (Matthew 25:40)
      Your Loving, Forgiving Father
     
     

No comments: