Friday, January 1, 2016

RELATIONSHIPS 101

RELATIONSHIPS, 101
Dear One,
    If you will examine the teachings of My Son Jesus, also of Paul, of Peter, of James and other prophets of the new covenant, you will see that all of their teachings are related to relationships, your relationship with Me, your relationship with your mate, your family, your friends, your neighbors, your enemies and strangers.  They relate to your attitudes toward your governmental officials, your legislators, your senators, all the elected leaders of your local and national governments.(I Timothy 2:1-4) They relate to the attitudes and words spoken by elected officials toward My children.  If their attitudes and words spoken are not from love and kindness, then you are encouraged to reject the political aspirations of those people. In other words, all the teachings, admonitions, guidance, rules and principles of the prophets are centered in My own love thoughts, love attitudes, love words and love actions toward My children.
    I even said through one of the prophets that the Hebrews needed to go on from the elementary teachings of faith, baptism, repentance, the resurrection of the dead and the judgment that comes back upon you from your own words and actions.  He went on to teach about the rewards that come from hearing from My Holy Spirit, being taught and guided by Him.  He even said that perfection was never possible through My old covenant with a nation, that only perfection, or maturity of My children, can come by hearing from My Holy Spirit, by receiving His personal words and His personal admonitions, His personal principles and His personal tutoring.  He called the written words My promises but He called My personal words to you My oaths to you. (Hebrews 6:1-16)  He said that it is through the promises and the oaths that a thing is established; in other words, My promises to you are made manifested through hearing My personal words to you.(Hebrews 6:17-18)
    My personal words to you are always related to how you treat others because, as Jesus said, what you do to others you do to me.  (Matthew 25:33-40)  That is why Jesus and the prophets taught how to treat people other than themselves, because they knew that the seeds you sow in the lives of others are the plants that will grow in your life, producing harvests of good things for you.   They knew that it was impossible to treat other people with anger, disdain, disrespect, hatred, evil speaking, dissension, criticism, judgment, and other attitudes that come from hell and for you to inherit good things from My heaven because you have sown seeds into hell instead of My heaven.
    Jesus's teachings are the epitome of the perfect way to treat others, never fighting back, always doing more than is required, forgiving everyone, praying for and doing good to your enemies, doing to others as you want them to do to you and refusing to judge anyone.  (Matthew 5, 6 and 7)  Then when He sent My Spirit to live inside of you, He said that His commands were even more kind and loving toward others than He previously taught.  He said that with the power of My Spirit inside of you that you have the power to love others with the same power of love that I show to you, with instant forgiveness, instantly covering others with the power of My love and goodness because love casts away all sins and does not require any love from others before loving them.(John 20:21-22; John 13:34-35)
     The teachings of the new covenant prophets are just as informative as the teachings of Jesus.  They mirror His teachings, telling you to hear from My Spirit and to do what My Spirit leads you to do,   There is no other way to have prosperity in every area of your life other than following the leading of My Holy Spirit because He will lead you to do to other people what I do to you, which is to love unconditionally and to do good works of forgiveness toward everyone.
     Your Tutoring Father
                
      

No comments: