Thursday, January 14, 2016

RELATIONSHIPS - KILL WITH KINDNESS

Dear One,
    One of the outgrowths of My Holy Spirit's character that pours from My children is kindness.  Returning kindness is a powerful tool against the evil prompting in the temptation to return evil for evil done to you.  Killing with kindness the evil spirit behind the person who did evil to you works every time.  The evil spirit cannot continue its destructive work when kindness for the person is returned for the evil done to you.  Why does it work?  Because good always overcomes evil and love always overcomes anger and hatred. (Romans 12:21)
    The heart of every human being cries out for kind acts done to him or her, so when kindness is returned for an evil act, word or attitude, the heart of that person grabs onto the kind act and holds on for dear life.  The person is starved for kind affection.  When he or she receives it, the person refuses to continue in his or her evil actions.  The person has been tenderized by kindness.  The evil spirit behind the evil deed shrinks away in intimidation of My power of true kindness and true love.
     First you must realize the power in My love, goodness and kindness.  It all culminates in the principle that it is My goodness that brings a man to repentance.
It is My love that saved the world.  (John 3:16-17) It is My peace that sent the Prince of Peace into the world. (Isaiah 9:6)  It is My joy that empowers you and gives you strength.  It is My mercy that instantly forgives all people.  It is My power of love that empowers you.  Learn the power of love. (Ephesians 3:14-20)
     What killing a person with kindness actually does is smother the life out of the spirit of evil that comes against you.  It results in turning the heart of the person to you, creating peace in your life. 
     Would you rather have curses or blessings?  That's an easy choice for My children.  If you want blessings, then you must do what I do, administer kindness to everyone, especially the people who are used by the evil one to test and tempt your faith and your love.  In returning kindness for unkind acts done to you, you defeat the evil spirit behind the unkind act.  The person is set free from the evil that prompted the unkindness toward you and you are set free from the destructive results of returning evil for evil done to you.
     I am kind to all humanity.  I am loving to all humanity.  I am merciful to all humanity, I am good to all humanity.  I rain on the just and the unjust.  I love the just and the unjust.  I am merciful to the just and unjust.  I am good to the just and unjust.  I am kind to the just and unjust. 
     You are My child, made in My image.  With the power of My Spirit inside of you, you can be kind to the unjust.  You can be loving to the unjust.  You can be merciful to the unjust.  You can be good to the unjust. 
     It's easy to be kind to those who love you.  With the power of My Holy Spirit, you can be kind to the people who oppose you, who injure you, who criticize you, who rail at you, and who persecute you.  You have Me and My army of angels who will avenge you for your kind acts toward those who do evil to you.  My rewards are many.
     Kill with kindness all evil spirits who use people to come against you.  Watch the evil spirits shrink away in defeat when you display your actions of kindness to the person.   Watch it and marvel at the power of My love.
     Your Powerful Father of Love    
    

No comments: